more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliejones141

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 10, 2017, 01:20:07 PM
How is this different from your last story about Fonte?

Bid has been increased.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 10, 2017, 01:17:11 PM
Source has told me that we have incresed our bid for Rui Fonte  https://charlesjonessports.com/2017/08/10/fulham-increase-bid-for-striker/

You said this on the 31st July. What's changed?

Also, can you only break stories in twos?

TXWhite

Does Brighton signing Izquierdo mean they are probably out of the running for Waris, WW?

Tomo

Hi Charlie,

Please can you PM your source. I'd like to just clarify something.

Thanks.

T
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 10, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 10, 2017, 01:20:07 PM
How is this different from your last story about Fonte?

Bid has been increased.

This isnt news, more like...oldz

Marcel_Gecov

Bristol City linked with former Fulham loanee Cyriac Gohi

westcliff white

this isn't different news and we have not bid more than they did last time, we had a 6 million euro bid rejected a while back and then in the last ten days a 7.5 million euro bid rejected. so your news is a week or so behind.

Charlie some of your blogs / posts antagonize as they are outdated and ill informed sometimes, please keep them to a minimum or not at all, I do not want to have to moderate on a thread as I did a while back when it seemed everyone was having a pop at you. saying this for your own benefit as we all want a good clean message board with good debate

Also going to move this to the silly season thread, which is where it should have been posted.
Every day is a Fulham day

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Tabby on August 09, 2017, 04:33:43 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 09, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
Quote from: Tabby on August 09, 2017, 04:26:49 PM
Speaking of Watford, their signing of Gray just got announced. Apparently went for £18.5 million.

Wow Burnley are in trouble. #spendsomemoney

Yeah, they've sold two of their top players in Gray and Keane for around £45 million and so far have replaced them with Phil Bardsley and Jonathan Walters.

Dont worry guys Burnley are fine, they are trying to buy Sam Clucas... 090.gif

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: charliejones141 on August 10, 2017, 01:17:56 PM
https://charlesjonessports.com/2017/08/10/fulham-increase-bid-for-striker/ What ive been told today
Seems to me you're just trying to get links to your site to boost it in the rankings. Be advised that one link from FoF is great and will help, but many links from the same site have little value. If you have news, copy and paste the text here rather than the url of the page.

westcliff white

Quote from: TXWhite on August 10, 2017, 01:21:22 PM
Does Brighton signing Izquierdo mean they are probably out of the running for Waris, WW?
it could do, Izquierdo is mainly a wide player though. Waris plays wide and through the middle so they are not like for like. Personally I think Celtic are the main issue

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: westcliff white on August 10, 2017, 02:54:00 PM
Quote from: TXWhite on August 10, 2017, 01:21:22 PM
it could do, Izquierdo is mainly a wide player though. Waris plays wide and through the middle so they are not like for like. Personally I think Celtic are the main issue

The good thing with Celtic in that case is that they rarely spend money mainly getting loanees, players on the way down or free transfers. Their record signings are Chris Sutton, John hartson and Eyal Berkovic so for them to spend circa 10m on a player is out of character for them. Other than Jozo Simunovic (6m)  they haven't spent big on a single player for years. I reckon they will try to get Roberts back on loan which is feasible after Southampton bought the Juventus player.

Mince n Tatties

Marcel_Gecov

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

never heard of him, but he does play, if that's his team, with Sakiri Mattila.

He doesn't show up on that team on transfermarkt

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

ealex40

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 10, 2017, 03:10:18 PM
Muntjac just been seen at Motspur Park.

Don't go upsetting the Moderators, or you'll be banned again.

westcliff white