watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Brighton have had an £8m bid rejected by FC Zurich for Rapahel Zwamena. They remain interested in signing the striker.
Every day is a Fulham day

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: westcliff white on August 10, 2017, 03:36:38 PM
Brighton have had an £8m bid rejected by FC Zurich for Rapahel Zwamena. They remain interested in signing the striker.

That would certainly signal the end of Waris.

spikey norman

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 10, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 10, 2017, 03:36:38 PM

That would certainly signal the end of Waris.

Brighton have also signed Soufyan Ahannach a winger from Dutch side Almere City

TXWhite

Things seem pretty quiet all around the Championship. Is this the lull before the last week transfer "blitz"?

westcliff white

Tonywa

Quote from: Bracken White on August 10, 2017, 10:56:06 AM
Have to disagree about a CF-type - believe one is needed though no rumours of any interest in one. For the life of me I cannot fathom why we sold Smith in January. Gave us something different & frightened defences - A1 squad player to have available. I may be old-fashioned but I believe a big guy up top is an enhancement or at very least an alternative for us.

Don't know about him frightening defences - he terrified me. He certainly offered something different, but whether that something is what we needed is a matter of opinion.  Great bloke and a wonderfully whole-hearted player, but really achieved very little during his time at the Cottage.

spikey norman

One of the other forums saying there are reports of Burnley being interested in Rolan

westcliff white

Quote from: spikey norman on August 10, 2017, 06:53:12 PM
One of the other forums saying there are reports of Burnley being interested in Roland.
wouldn't surprise me they have money to spend now

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on August 10, 2017, 06:54:02 PM
One of the other forums saying there are reports of Burnley being interested in Roland.

I will drive him up there if he wants,just so we can go forward and get someone who wants to play for us...Coyw

General

Can't be bothered to scroll through but has anyone mentioned Rolans twitter feed about the fulham post?

A twitter user under name of gridironsinfo stated he prefers Italy or Spain and had rejected fulham but the player chose to highlight the comment and say that the information was not true.

Perhaps means a development in pipeline?

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 10, 2017, 06:58:26 PM

I will drive him up there if he wants,just so we can go forward and get someone who wants to play for us...Coyw

I don't understand this opinion. There are players who want to play for Fulham in the conference, There are players with ambition in the premier league. I know who I would rather have. Why would you not have Rolan because he is trying to get the best move possible for himself? Look at it from his point of view.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on August 10, 2017, 07:05:03 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 10, 2017, 06:58:26 PM

I don't understand this opinion. There are players who want to play for Fulham in the conference, There are players with ambition in the premier league. I know who I would rather have. Why would you not have Rolan because he is trying to get the best move possible for himself? Look at it from his point of view.

Don't care about his point of view to be honest,just too much farting around.
And as stated by Statto Martin + Jozabed.
Move on,he doesn't look all that great to me anyway.

Mince n Tatties

Jols..The difference between them players you say in the conference who would want to play for us,  is they will never get the chance,Rolan has had the chance and never took it...So he can get on his bike imo.

Deuce

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 10, 2017, 02:37:47 PM
Quote from: charliejones141 on August 10, 2017, 01:17:56 PM
https://charlesjonessports.com/2017/08/10/fulham-increase-bid-for-striker/ What ive been told today
Seems to me you're just trying to get links to your site to boost it in the rankings. Be advised that one link from FoF is great and will help, but many links from the same site have little value. If you have news, copy and paste the text here rather than the url of the page.

This.

Its exactley what hes doing. Classic clickbait, thats all. If people could just ignore his links that would be great.

spikey norman

One of the forums now saying KMac off to Forest over the weekend  for £7 million with add ons.
Is this why Jok had his outburst?

TXWhite

Quote from: spikey norman on August 10, 2017, 10:37:08 PM
One of the forums now saying KMac off to Forest over the weekend  for £7 million with add ons.

Probably (hopefully) a WUM

Nero

Quote from: TXWhite on August 10, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

And why would he want to go a team that nearly got relegated last season and sold their best forward to a rival  in the divison

fulhamben

Quote from: Nero on August 10, 2017, 10:46:09 PM
Quote from: TXWhite on August 10, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

And why would he want to go a team that nearly got relegated last season and sold their best forward to a rival  in the divison
no, if jokes thought kmac was off at the weekend then he would have said so. He doesn't Mince words as we found out with the derby player. Jokes said today that kmac is now fit enough for our squad. And I believe him over anyone else at the club
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.