Team

Started by JoelH5, May 07, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Just on the app and don't have time to post it all out but  :005:

We've gone pretty much full strength

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Ordar

I'm a bit worried. Wednesday have made 10 changes. I fear for injuries especially to Cairney

Holders

Odoi in for Fredericks and Martin for Ayite.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

TheManOnTheBus

Let me:

Fulham team: Bettinelli, Odoi, Kalas, Ream, Malone, McDonald, Cairney, Aluko, Piazon, Kebano, Martin

Substitutes: Button, Fredericks, Sessegnon, Parker, Johansen, Cyriac, Ayité

Holders

Quote from: Ordar on May 07, 2017, 11:30:15 AM
I'm a bit worried. Wednesday have made 10 changes. I fear for injuries especially to Cairney

So they've decided they don't want to meet us in the semis. I'd rather we met them the once on the wide open turf of Wembley.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

davew

Quote from: Holders on May 07, 2017, 11:31:43 AM
Quote from: Ordar on May 07, 2017, 11:30:15 AM

So they've decided they don't want to meet us in the semis. I'd rather we met them the once on the wide open turf of Wembley.
It was pretty obvious, been saying that all week on here, shouldn't think Reading or Huddersfield are too impressed or have they put out their reserve teams??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MaidenheadMick

See the thug Hutchinson is starting for Wednesday. I fear for TC.

londonowl

We have made 10 changes. We haven't put out a weak team to try and avoid you. Big difference. We have the squad to put out a serious team even with 10 changes.

General

I see Piazon, Odoi, Neeskens and Martin as four of our starting 11 that aren't guaranteed first teamers. We are losing though 1-0 19 mins in... If we don't play sheffield wednesday in the semis I'd feel more confident. But realistically there are no easy games moving forward.

The thing here though is this tactical. Is it better to lose a close game against Wednesday and feel like you have something to prove in the playoffs? Losing by a larger margin would have a detrimental effect on confidence but a smaller one could be different.

Wednesday do have a strong squad though - noticed Urby Emanuelson's on their bench.