more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Taking a look at the 3 other teams forum's

Started by BedsFFC, May 07, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I'd sum up the outlook as thus.

Reading are fed up with being thought of as being in a false position. They think they will win out of pure spite. They think they can hold us the cottage and will be too strong at home.

Huddersfield think they are a busted flush. They've had it but enjoyed the season. They seem to like us.

Sheffield think they've won it. They can't believe the audacity of the other 3 in thinking otherwise. They think we are southern pretty boy's.

They all think we are the media darlings. Who'd have thought that eh?

Southcoastffc

If they were to look at our board, what would they see I wonder? Smug, over-confident or realistic, defeatist? I think we'll beat Reading and SW will beat Huddersfield (sadly).  In the final, who knows but if if if we don't freeze, if we enjoy and 'express' ourselves I'd be reasonably confident.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Aaron

Despite having been at the game today, I haven't really seen enough of Wednesday to know how I feel about them and today definitely wasn't a day to judge their abilities.  Most of the Wednesday fans I spoke to today weren't at all fussed about our beating them today.  They're not worried in the slightest.  I think they'll be the team to beat.

Huddersfield losing 3-0 today tells you all you need to know about where they are at now.  I can't see them getting past Wednesday.

Reading we had the upper hand against in the abandoned game and we absolutely thumped them at home.  I'm not really sure where their confidence comes from.