watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Promotion Why I think we will go up

Started by Andy S, May 08, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I have supported Fulham since the 1960's I have watched every season since. I have never been so sure that promotion or winning something is possible and this season.

Why? It is the spirit within the team. The like I don't believe I have seen before. I first saw this on a smaller scale with Louis Boa Morte. Now we have that same spirit of "Its not happening! Lets make it happen" from all 11 on the pitch. I believe that will pull us through

It is something the big clubs have and it is hard to define.

When Jean Tigana was here we didn't have it then. We just had so many players who were so much better than the players they played against. We didn't have it when Roy was here. We just had a team who worked hard on a system. I'm sure we now have a different team that as one will just step up a gear as they did against Norwich a few weeks ago. Like they did today at Sheffield where they started the game nervously and conceded a goal. Then they stepped up a gear and won the game. Lets be honest they played some sublime stuff today.

We have improved as the season has progressed I believe our climax will be at Wembley on Monday 29th May

Wearethewhites

Good post, and I hope you're bloody right.

You won't get any more negative than me, every game in this run up, I've been saying, that's it, end of the road, but we keep on producing, game after game, now we're sitting in the playoffs.

I'm even saying it now, in my head, we won't get past Reading, that'll be it, but will it be?

Like you say, there's something different with this group of players, they improve game after game, and keep proving me wrong.

Just hope they do so all the way to Wembley and after the 90 minutes.