watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Play off semi final second leg

Started by Brian McGod, May 08, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian McGod

Any chance this will be screened at The Cottage given the limited amount of tickets likely to be on offer?

hovewhite

I have emailed the club asking if any plans are in place,got a reply saying the request passed on to the commercial department.

Allestree andy

I sent this email to them, and got a nice reply, its good to know that the club are listerning to us.

Hi there
As there will be only a limited number of away tickets for the second leg, would Fulham F.C consider screening the away leg, on a large Screen erected at the Putney end, so that those who cannot get tickets can see the game in an atmosphere that we have become use to this season.
The team need to know that we are behind them, and this would be a good way of showing our support, even if we cannot be at the away leg, you could charge £5.00 per adult and £2.50 per junior.

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your email.

I believe discussions are taking place regarding an event like this so please keep an eye on the website for further information.

Kind regards,
Leah
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
To the limit and beyond

cookieg

I remember sitting in the Riverside stand watching us play at Northampton a good few years ago. Nice to watch footie at the Cottage with a beer.

love4ffc

That would be awesome to Watch it at the cottage.  Sad I can't be there  :016:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulhamfan666

Rhys Lightning 63

As I've said before, I doubt they'll put it on the big screen in the ground but I reckon they'll open up the bars/lounges and put it on the screens in there (similar to when we played Kettering back in 08/09)
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

BestOfBrede

It's on sky sports and so surely there's a pub with sky, that will be full of the mighty whites supporters?