watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thinking ahead

Started by St Eve, May 08, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

If we get to the final i have to somehow get myself and the kids over from New York. Any idea how many tickets I will be able to buy as I will need 6?

JoelH5

Probably 4 for ST holders... 4 max for members after then that will be it.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: St Eve on May 08, 2017, 01:30:35 PM
If we get to the final i have to somehow get myself and the kids over from New York. Any idea how many tickets I will be able to buy as I will need 6?

5 kids?? Haven't you got a television?

mrmicawbers

Providing you have a booking history i think you may be ok.Don't the exiles have a fan club in the US are you a member?If not might be worth joining.Lets hope we make it.

westcliff white

I believe a head of general release for season ticket holders and then members it will be limited too 4 and then when on general sale you can get the others. Of course if you have 2 memberships or 2 season tickets or one of each you could get before general release. Basing that on the semi final ticket sales
Every day is a Fulham day

St Eve

Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on May 08, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
[/quote
LOL. 3 kids and 2 friends

mrmicawbers

Quote from: St Eve on May 08, 2017, 03:49:59 PM
Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on May 08, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
[/quote
LOL. 3 kids and 2 friends
Given that info i think i may see an answer to your problem.How good are your friends with children?