watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ticket site crashed

Started by LVBPTS, May 09, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

anyone else having issues getting through on the phone (cutting off after about 2 minutes of holding) and the online site is crashing when you select any seats  :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:
Supporter since 2000

Neil D

Riversider will say 'serves you right' for not being a STH / Member. I share your pain.

westcliff white

ive had issues, its doewn to the demand and amount of people being online as it is a short turn aorund.
Every day is a Fulham day

domprague

It's down to crapness. This is what they do for a living.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

westcliff white

Quote from: Neil D on May 09, 2017, 09:31:12 AM
Riversider will say 'serves you right' for not being a STH / Member. I share your pain.
no need for a personal jab at someone. It is a perk of beng a STH or Member that you get advanced booking,. For the record I had the same issues and I am in one of those catergories.
Every day is a Fulham day

hovewhite

Its well worth being a member.

Neil D

Quote from: hovewhite on May 09, 2017, 10:23:33 AM
Its well worth being a member.
Well, maybe next year in the PL but the Cottage has never been full once this season (except for Friday probably) so getting a ticket has never been a problem so I don't see the point.  Isn't it just another way of squeezing some extra revenue from the hard-pressed punters?

Jimpav

Had to wait around 10 minutes to log on but have just bought my ticket with no dramas.

Most blocks had availability.