watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question.

Started by battersea boy, May 08, 2017, 11:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battersea boy

Can Cauley Woodrow and Lasse Vigen Christensen,now they`re back from Burton,go back in the squad?

Snibbo

love4ffc

Quote from: Snibbo on May 09, 2017, 12:15:16 AM
No
Out of curiosity is that an opinion or the rules?  I personally would not mind Woodrow on the bench as an alternative to Martin. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Snibbo

Quote from: love4ffc on May 09, 2017, 01:25:38 AM
No
Out of curiosity is that an opinion or the rules?  I personally would not mind Woodrow on the bench as an alternative to Martin.
Someone posted the efl rules on the tiff. Season long loans,  which Cauley and LVC are,  cannot play for their loaning team for the full season which includes play offs. Similarly,  Martins season long loan to us includes the play offs

Snibbo

And Piazon,  Kalas etc

love4ffc

Quote from: Snibbo on May 09, 2017, 02:29:31 AM
No
Someone posted the efl rules on the tiff. Season long loans,  which Cauley and LVC are,  cannot play for their loaning team for the full season which includes play offs. Similarly,  Martins season long loan to us includes the play offs
That's sad.  Would of liked to seen Woodrow on bench as an option. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Snibbo

Quote from: love4ffc on May 09, 2017, 02:43:40 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on May 09, 2017, 02:29:31 AM
No
That's sad.  Would of liked to seen Woodrow on bench as an option.

As an impact sub I couldn't see him being picked ahead of any of Kebano,  cyriac, piazon and Martin assuming Slav goes with Sess, ayite and Aluko up front or some combination

dannyboi-ffc

There's no way we are going to bring in players at this stage. They were sent out for not being good enough. The only impact subs are Piazon, Kebano and Martin. We still have Cyriac too so no chance Woodrow was going to be involved. LVC offers something more useful but again he isn't going to jump ahead of the 4 wingers/midfielders that forced him a loan to Burton.

What's nice is that both did very well on their loans. Woodrow has a great attitude and maybe Burton will try to keep him. He certainly proved me wrong, I didn't expect him to be able to play at this level. But there is a World of difference between what we are going for and what Burton are going for and the latter suits Caulay better.

Good luck to them both, I suspect regardless of what division we are in next season  that both will be playing their football elsewhere. They should find decent clubs quite easily.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging