News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How quick will this sell out then? (Reading Away)

Started by fulhams_finest, May 09, 2017, 10:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhams_finest

Been a season Ticket Holder for over a decade and sadly 50 points short of the 700 loyalty points needed - I fear it may not even reach round 2 with the absolute ludicrous allocation we've been given. What do you think the chances of even being able to buy tickets tomorrow are? Why on earth we have only been given only 2000 tickets - when we all know they will have around 6k in our putney end on saturda, is beyond the fathom of my mind!!!  :dead horse:

rweller86

Quote from: fulhams_finest on May 09, 2017, 10:25:27 AM
Been a season Ticket Holder for over a decade and sadly 50 points short of the 700 loyalty points needed - I fear it may not even reach round 2 with the absolute ludicrous allocation we've been given. What do you think the chances of even being able to buy tickets tomorrow are? Why on earth we have only been given only 2000 tickets - when we all know they will have around 6k in our putney end on saturda, is beyond the fathom of my mind!!!  :dead horse:
If you have had a season ticket for over a decade and still don't hit the top tier (loyalty has been going about that long) there can't be many in the 700+ category! You will get a chance for sure as it is one per person.
@rweller

westcliff white

the 2000 allocation affects bth clubs if not all in the playoffs, do not think it is any club limiting rather than higher powers.
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhams_finest

Quote from: rweller86 on May 09, 2017, 10:27:47 AM
Quote from: fulhams_finest on May 09, 2017, 10:25:27 AM
If you have had a season ticket for over a decade and still don't hit the top tier (loyalty has been going about that long) there can't be many in the 700+ category! You will get a chance for sure as it is one per person.

I hope your right - my only downfall is that I can't attend as many away games as most! Fingers crossed to anyone trying to get them I suppose!

ffc2004

Saw something from MJG on Twitter saying that it should go as far as the 525 bracket, and even that's only if everyone who can buy one til that point does.

fulhams_finest

Quote from: ffc2004 on May 09, 2017, 10:42:26 AM
Saw something from MJG on Twitter saying that it should go as far as the 525 bracket, and even that's only if everyone who can buy one til that point does.

Thanks for putting me at ease I will rely on the site working tomorrow - *praises every god that was ever thought of*

Ronnief

I've been a season ticket holder for 20 + years and still only have 450 loyalty points. I know I can't make very many away matches but I often purchase additional tickets for my son and grandson when they come over from Germany. Their tickets don't seem to count.

fulhams_finest

Quote from: Ronnief on May 09, 2017, 11:14:08 AM
I've been a season ticket holder for 20 + years and still only have 450 loyalty points. I know I can't make very many away matches but I often purchase additional tickets for my son and grandson when they come over from Germany. Their tickets don't seem to count.

It's a terrible system Ronnie - if by some miracle we get to the final it would be far fairer if they just released our 30000 tickets from Putney Bridge and have a free-for-all scramble!!

nose

Quote from: fulhams_finest on May 09, 2017, 11:30:18 AM

It's a terrible system Ronnie - if by some miracle we get to the final it would be far fairer if they just released our 30000 tickets from Putney Bridge and have a free-for-all scramble!!

and me too 55+ years plus unbroken, i have been to all the 'big games' i could good and bad ones and I do think that should put me and similar people with proof of longevity in a higher category.

Roberty

Quote from: westcliff white on May 09, 2017, 10:30:28 AM
the 2000 allocation affects bth clubs if not all in the playoffs, do not think it is any club limiting rather than higher powers.

It's the plod

Their booked the police ball for the same time and date
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

RP24

I like the rest on this thread seem to be at the mercy of the gods as to whether I get a ticket or not.
I cant make many away games but have been a season ticket holder for 24 years now so how I've only got 450 points is beyond me.

Dirk Lehmann

There's no reason that buying tickets for your family should add to your loyalty points.

Burt

Is the whole Putney end being given to away supporters? I thought we were reducing the allocation.

ffc2004

Quote from: Burt on May 09, 2017, 03:35:50 PM
Is the whole Putney end being given to away supporters? I thought we were reducing the allocation.

No, it's 2000 away fans at all games

westcliff white

Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on May 09, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

There's no reason that buying tickets for your family should add to your loyalty points.
Disagree, if your buying tickets in your name on your client ref then you should earn points, you could be introducing new fans to the club, either way your still spending your cash on the team you support and that should be rewarded if your team has a loyalty program.

That's like saying you have a tesco club card but if your buying beer for a family party you can only earn club card points for the cans you drink, maybe over simplifying it but i hope you can see what I say, if not we will have to agree to disagree LOL.
Every day is a Fulham day

Funky Fulham Dave

First in line this afternoon at the ticket-office for tickets for the Reading away fixture was none other than Sir Cliff of Dean.

Take a bow Cliffy-boy.

049:gif