watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa speaks - a good read.

Started by Southcoastffc, May 09, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Carborundum

An excellent read.  He's a thoughtful fellow and there are some pearls of wisdom in there that resonate beyond football.

There's also a laugh out loud quote attributed to Ray Wilkins.  In essence, when he was at Chelsea Ray Wilkins advised SJ to stop messing around passing back and to get the ball forward more quickly.  Those that remember Ray Wilkins in an England shirt might see a bit of a disconnect in that one. 

PokerMatt

Thanks for sharing. He has a great philosophy on football and life. Really hope we can convince him this is where to stay for the foreseeable.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

jarv

Agree, excellent read. His family in Madrid, suggests he won't be around for ever. In the same paper today, the article on Middlesborough getting relegated is also an interesting one.

toshes mate

Echo all the comments above and agree the article is well worth the read.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Carborundum on May 09, 2017, 01:02:46 PM
An excellent read.  He's a thoughtful fellow and there are some pearls of wisdom in there that resonate beyond football.

There's also a laugh out loud quote attributed to Ray Wilkins.  In essence, when he was at Chelsea Ray Wilkins advised SJ to stop messing around passing back and to get the ball forward more quickly.  Those that remember Ray Wilkins in an England shirt might see a bit of a disconnect in that one. 
Me too Carbs.Imagine the Crab saying that.

Holders

Thank you for posting - a good read.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FFCFOREVER

Yes I read this.A great read and further proof we have a real gem on our hands.A thorough professional and quite humble as well.Arise sir Slava.COYW