watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live Broadcast info playoffs leg one

Started by love4ffc, May 09, 2017, 01:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

For those of us who are unable to make the game on Satuday, below are the current viewing options listed online.  That should mean that live viewing streams should be available. 

England Sky Sports
Fulham   17:30   Reading      
Championship - Play-Offs Semi-Final, Sky Sports 2 (17:15)

Denmark   TV3 Sport 2

Australia   beIN SPORTS 2 Australia

Sadly no good news as of yet for those of us on this side of the pond.  Currently Bein sports and Bein sports connect do not have the Fulham game listed.  Yet they are showing the Sunday game Wednesday vs Huddersfield.   :031:

Hopefully Bein sports will come through for us  :033:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Khan You Dig It

I'm seeing the game available on BeIN for U.S. viewers. Start time 12:15 on BeIN 4/Connect.

love4ffc

Quote from: Khan You Dig It on May 09, 2017, 02:10:52 PM
I'm seeing the game available on BeIN for U.S. viewers. Start time 12:15 on BeIN 4/Connect.
If that is true then that would be great news

NogoodBoyo

I've resisted the Bein charge due to Mammoth-like internet connection as I live in deepest, darkest Appallachia (=Trumpland, mountain area of upstate NY), so what chance of getting some sort of a reasonable deal on short term Bein membership, I wonder?
Nogood "find out for yourself you stupid blooody taff, isit" Boyo

Snibbo

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on May 10, 2017, 12:50:04 AM
I've resisted the Bein charge due to Mammoth-like internet connection as I live in deepest, darkest Appallachia (=Trumpland, mountain area of upstate NY), so what chance of getting some sort of a reasonable deal on short term Bein membership, I wonder?

My illusions are shattered. I always pictured you as living in Merthyr Tydfil or Llareggub

Khan You Dig It

BeIN offers a one-day pass for $6 and a monthly pass for $18 that gives you access to BeIN Connect (basically all of their channels) online.

Conversely, you can pay $15 for one month of fuboTV, which also gives you access to BeIN Connect. I chose the latter, because the game still isn't showing up on Go90 for free.

fulhamfan

Arsenal playing at same time as Fulham on TV :(

Burt

Quote from: fulhamross on May 10, 2017, 01:09:30 PM
Arsenal playing at same time as Fulham on TV :(

No competition. Small under-achieving team in north London or the mighty whites??

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Khan You Dig It on May 10, 2017, 12:42:46 PM
BeIN offers a one-day pass for $6 and a monthly pass for $18 that gives you access to BeIN Connect (basically all of their channels) online.

Conversely, you can pay $15 for one month of fuboTV, which also gives you access to BeIN Connect. I chose the latter, because the game still isn't showing up on Go90 for free.

Thanks you very much.  I shall buy it. I've been spending much larger sums to get access to the rugby internationals so this looks like a deal.
Nogood "bein the right place at the right time, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Snibbo on May 10, 2017, 03:35:02 AM

My illusions are shattered. I always pictured you as living in Merthyr Tydfil or Llareggub

Hah.. Well, I was born and bred in the middle of nowhere in mid or west or north of the south of Wales in between Llandeilo, Llanymddyfri and Llanbedr-Pont Stefan.  In primary school I was taught in Welsh but the English half of my family were so horrified at the prospect of me  growing up to be a real taff that they stumped up the cash to send me to boarding school aged seven in another country many miles away.
As a result, I found myself in Fulham before I was shipped to the colonies in 1990.  I haven't been able to find my way back ever since.
Nogood "da iawn hefyd, see" Boyo

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on May 10, 2017, 11:00:25 PM
Quote from: Snibbo on May 10, 2017, 03:35:02 AM

Hah.. Well, I was born and bred in the middle of nowhere in mid or west or north of the south of Wales in between Llandeilo, Llanymddyfri and Llanbedr-Pont Stefan.  In primary school I was taught in Welsh but the English half of my family were so horrified at the prospect of me  growing up to be a real taff that they stumped up the cash to send me to boarding school aged seven in another country many miles away.
As a result, I found myself in Fulham before I was shipped to the colonies in 1990.  I haven't been able to find my way back ever since.
Nogood "da iawn hefyd, see" Boyo

My surname is 'almost'   pen-y-cae

I wish I'd known your plight. MEDIAHH showed all of the games for nothing (via stream) (but have now 'locked the door'

I was in the Appalachians last year, but these were real 'moonshiners' in N.Carolina/Tennessee.
A wild region !

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

FortCollinsFulham

This championship viewing schedule has been extremely useful to me this year as an American viewer. Hopefully I'll never need it again after the next three (hypothetical) matches. We're on bein connect.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/championship-tv-schedule/
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Milo

I have resigned myself to paying £6.99 for a NOW TV 24 hour pass (ie Sky's temporary subscription service) as I also get to watch the Huddersfield game on Sunday.

Might not be a bad idea rather than rely on dodgy streams?

It's less than a ticket to the game, travel etc. when you're a student anyway!

ToodlesMcToot

Just wanted to add that I've just looked at BeIN Sports' television schedule on DirecTV here Stateside and see that they will televise a condensed version of the 1st leg on their show 90 in 30 on Saturday at 7:00 pm EST. They also show the 2nd leg in full broadcast at 8:00 pm EST on Tuesday.

I believe they treat the Huddersfield v Wednesday matchups in the same manner if you're inclined to look for and watch those.

Didn't want any of us geographically challenged Whites to miss the opportunity to see them on the big screen.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

joemole

I already get Bein and Connect from Dish. I recently got a Hulu box for free, so I signed up for a free week of Fubo, so I can watch both legs on my big screen TV. I have to cancel within a week or they will charge me $34.95 per month. I wasn't offered the $15 you mentioned.

love4ffc

My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow.  All the relatives are in town and we have to attend a luncheon  fp.gif. so I am downloading Bein sports on my phone and tablet so that I can secretly watch game  :033: