watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

STRIKERS IF WE GO UP

Started by garyclashcityrocker, May 12, 2017, 04:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamerica23

I think Dom Dwyer might be an interesting fit. You can slag off MLS all you like, but I think he would do a job.

St Eve

Jimpav

Peter Crouch or maybe we could bring the Greek back to fulfil his destiny

AlexW132

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 12, 2017, 08:34:16 PM
I think Dom Dwyer might be an interesting fit. You can slag off MLS all you like, but I think he would do a job.
This  :plus one:

Carborundum

Quote from: river phoenix on May 12, 2017, 06:16:35 PM
My picks would be Sergi Enrich and Kenneth Zohore or Chris Wood.
Very good suggestions.  Zohore's best years are ahead of him and he's a handful already.

AlexW132

Crouch, Defoe and Bamford. These suggestions aren't exactly very inspiring. Our best bet and most likely to happen is to buy an unknown foreigner.

Wingnut

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 12, 2017, 07:36:59 PM
I wouldn't mind Mitrovic from Newcastle

Nah, he'd get more cards over the course of a season than goals.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

Quote from: andersons11 on May 12, 2017, 05:24:07 PM
I can't even think about the transfer window until the end of the month.
Nor me, ambitious talk, let's wait, there must be other things we can talk about....who is going to win the Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass, Kyle Stanley!!! Watch this space, it takes a golfer to know a golfer!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Rhys Lightning 63

If we're on about MLS, Cyle Larin or Gyasi Zardes would be shrewd bits of business
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 12, 2017, 11:57:41 PM

If we're on about MLS, Cyle Larin or Gyasi Zardes would be shrewd bits of business

Yes to Larin, no to Gyasi. Gysai has seem to hit a plateau. Can't stay fit either.

Mince n Tatties

Why do folks keep putting Bamford in the frame,most overrated hyped up player along with Rhodes.

New Kid on the Block

Although he'd probably be unaffordable to us, I would go for Defoe. He's a proven goalscorer, year in year out, even for a crap Sunderland team. He'll be good for a couple more seasons. Llorente, of course, but Swansea may stay up. I'd like to give Wilfred Bony a lifeline, he's been in the doldrums since making the mistake of chasing the Manchester City money. Any of those strikers would draw oppo defenders away from the other players in the team who would score instead. We'd be even more awesome than we are now. COYW!

We Are Premier League

Niasse, Remy and Campbell

We Are Premier League

Quote from: mlangstrom on May 13, 2017, 08:53:58 AM
Niasse, Remy and Campbell

In addition to that:
Begovic, Kalas, Bartley, Wisdom/jenkinson, Ledley and Delph

Nero

Ulloa wants to leave Leicester depends on how much of a pay rise they gave him when they won the league

Fulhamfan666

grandad

I am happy with who we have now as our goalscorers except that Martin can go back. We only need one more different type of striker for a plan B.
More pressing is the need to try & buy Kalas & get real cover for McDonald.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 13, 2017, 12:17:27 AM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 12, 2017, 11:57:41 PM

Yes to Larin, no to Gyasi. Gysai has seem to hit a plateau. Can't stay fit either.
If we go up, the issue I have here is think they could do a good job. If we go up we need someone who will do the job otherwise it will be a very long season. Not saying they are not decent, although the MLS is a weak league in my opinion (having watched a fair bit on Sky Sports), but we cant take too big a risk if we go up.
Every day is a Fulham day