watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

However we look at it

Started by Wearethewhites, May 13, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

We will need to go to Reading now and win, or, get a 2-2 draw to go through on away goals.

Not to disapointed with the 1-1 draw, knew the game would most likely end up like this, nerves, teams parking the bus, time wasting etc, but thought we were slightly under par.

Forget who's ground it is, always seen the playoffs as a lottery, away team tends to get the swing of things, and it's really down to Reading to mess up now.

Doesn't always count, but they won't have McShane, big Miss in their back 3-4, Obita also looks out with a hamstring.

Go their and play our game, and I'm still confident.

Slaphead in Qatar

Mate correct me if I am wrong but there is no away goal rule here

dlc

Away goals do not count in the play off games!

Wearethewhites

Do they not? You learn something new every day.

In that case, both teams will need to go for it.

dannyboi-ffc

Obita will be a big loss. He isn't quicker than Fred but he was fast enough to stand 5 yards off and force Fred inside. They also doubled up very well on the flanks but we're helped by Joka playing Martin.

Whatever happens we need to play Sess and go with the team that beat Huddersfield.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

hovewhite

Tough game to come,fulham to win there.

Wearethewhites

God forbid it goes to penalties

Andy S

I'm quite happy with that result as Tuesday now counts as an entirely separate game. No team can afford to sit back and play for penalties. It should be a good game

AlexW132

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 13, 2017, 08:27:12 PM
God forbid it goes to penalties
Quite obvious they were playing for penalties

JoelH5

You'd think Obita will be out but I've read it was a twisted ankle so you never know.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 13, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
Obita will be a big loss. He isn't quicker than Fred but he was fast enough to stand 5 yards off and force Fred inside. They also doubled up very well on the flanks but we're helped by Joka playing Martin.

Whatever happens we need to play Sess and go with the team that beat Huddersfield.
Is Obita def out for the 2nd leg, man of the match for me today?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

JoelH5

Quote from: davew on May 13, 2017, 09:43:52 PM

No not definitely. Left on a stretcher but only a twisted ankle so who knows

Wearethewhites

Quote from: JoelH5 on May 13, 2017, 09:51:56 PM

Also left CC with a protective boot and crutches.

Burt

Got to say I thought the "let him die" chant was brainless. Fortunately it was short-lived, and not too widespread. 

davew

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 13, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

So would a certain player if I had been there (only joking....I am not a violent man)!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on May 13, 2017, 09:57:38 PM

So would a certain player if I had been there (only joking....I am not a violent man)!!

Bet you could murder a Large Gin though. 🥃
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Woolly, you know my weak spot, YES, I am on the case....no not case...the bottle...right now...1st today!! Tuesday who knows what is going to happen, I have a good feeling though, that's shopping day at Asda and I am sure the Mrs will bring back 2 litres of tonic to mix with you know what!

H4usuallysitting

Sorry, not read all this - but if nothing else it will be everything to play for....no away goal in this league

JoelH5

Oh I didn't know that. Awesome!! Hope it's super serious so he can't play.... then clears up Wednesday :)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on May 13, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
Woolly, you know my weak spot, YES, I am on the case....no not case...the bottle...right now...1st today!! Tuesday who knows what is going to happen, I have a good feeling though, that's shopping day at Asda and I am sure the Mrs will bring back 2 litres of tonic to mix with you know what!

Splendid, let's hope you are toasting Fulham's progress to Wembley with it at around 2200 hrs on Tuesday. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.