watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- The line up.

Started by bog, May 15, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I wonder because McShane was sent off our boss may leave Martin out? Go for more movement up front?

092.gif

LVBPTS

for me, we go with pace and fast movement to start and then we have a plan B if we need to be more direct with 20 minutes to go
Supporter since 2000

filham

Yes , we have to put our faith in pace and skill again.
Martin up top just isn't working.

Woolly Mammoth

Fast pace from the kick off, and win the game in the first half, put the game beyond them, do not give them any hope when there isn't any, put everyone out of their misery and win the game early. But the first 90 mins is the most important. ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

The more I think of this forthcoming game I want us to put them in their place at their place. I have seen no match action but reading between the lines it seems that all they did on Saturday  was stifle the play and waste time. If those tactics can see off such a good style of play like ours then what a travesty. I saw FF on Saturday and TC's interview. After Lawrenson, (whose words I rate) said that he thought that we are the best out of the 4 teams involved but that in the play offs it is the side that has the self belief as there is so much riding on these matches. He is right. I just hope that our manager gets this into our side tomorrow night.

COYW!

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Pace pace and more pace, we have it in abundance. Let's hope we use it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Barrett487

Without CM, we'd not just have pace, we would subject them to extreme pressing. Our energy levels are high and we'd hurry them all over the park. CM gamely chases lost causes at times, but we need to hassle them when they're in possession.

St Eve

Let's play 11 players who will give 100%

hovewhite

All of the views above,start cyriac and tell him to show his worth to the team so we want to sign him!