more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good Morning Fellow Fulham fans......

Started by Fulham Tup North, May 16, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

...... So, how is everyone feeling this glorious morning??   049:gif
Any tips for getting through the next 13 hours?
082.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

G_Gribby

Good Morning, well I'm on a business trip to Germany and yesterday evening I tested the room air condition. It worked out pretty well and right now I believe it is 3 minus Celsius or so in my room. Maybe I just stay in bed this day and check out the result tomorrow..
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

JoelH5

I'm a bit nervous. Lately we seem to concede the for goal then come out playing after that.
Huddersfield, Sheffield, last Saturday.. we need to come out the traps from the off set.

We're the better football sode if we play to our potential and I think we may tonight after being a bit slow last match.

Gone on you Whites!!!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Holders

I'm feeling strangely optimistic. So long as it doesn't go to penalties.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

I todn kinth iev vere nebe sith vesnour ni lal ym file.
Mi in a tighr taste... 049:gif
I sujt anct latk roperpyl.

JoelH5

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 16, 2017, 08:15:16 AM
I todn kinth iev vere nebe sith vesnour ni lal ym file.
Mi in a tighr taste... 049:gif
I sujt anct latk roperpyl.

Ncie!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Vinnieffc

Mowing the lawns, tip run, ironing, vacuuming, planting vegetables. And wasting a lot of the day on FoF. But come 7PM will be down my local in my away shirt (red - can't stand the yellow/black). COYSW

Neil D

I shall while away the afternoon painting a 1/10 scale bust of a Templar Knight.  Very therapeutic.

Holders

Quote from: Neil D on May 16, 2017, 08:44:24 AM
I shall while away the afternoon painting a 1/10 scale bust of a Templar Knight.  Very therapeutic.

...and Cathartic?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

I am trying to get my blood pressure down at the moment.... :dft011:

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

I am trying to complete a Giant Puzzle of Felix Magath digging a gigantic hole for himself in the middle of a massive swamp, I started over 18 months ago, as I predicted this day in the play offs will arrive.  I have just discovered I have a piece of the Jigsaw missing.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MaidenheadMick

Can't think straight. Feel sick. I want this so much

WokinghamWhite

A round of golf, a big lunch and head off to the match ready to cheer on a squad and a manager who are more than good enough to take us all the way.

bobbo

Looking forward to tonight much more than I did on Saturday.its ours to have tonight hope your all bringing your clappers.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

nose

feel very down beat and have a bad feeling
at 7.44pm I will feel we are better than real madrid

I promise my car radio will be tuned to the correct frequency and I will have done my bit!

Shredhead

About to go out cycling on the South Downs in my FFC cycling kit, then back to make an early dinner for the family before going to a pub in Brighton to watch the game with other local Fulham fans and some supportive Albion fans. Trying not to think too much about how I'll feel at 10pm.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Neil D

Quote from: Holders on May 16, 2017, 09:00:58 AM
Quote from: Neil D on May 16, 2017, 08:44:24 AM

...and Cathartic?
The latter only in case of defeat.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2017, 09:13:41 AM
I am trying to complete a Giant Puzzle of Felix Magath digging a gigantic hole for himself in the middle of a massive swamp, I started over 18 months ago, as I predicted this day in the play offs will arrive.  I have just discovered I have a piece of the Jigsaw missing.

I have the same jigsaw with a piece missing.
According to the picture on the box, it's his right hand holding a slither of cottage cheese
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Artful Dodger

There's no second chance tonight, so will be very nervous! Any other FFC fans in Wakefield tonight by any chance??
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

F(f)CUK

I have felt really lost over the past couple of days.  There are other things going on with my life at the moment, and I cannot say it is definitely because of Fulham that I feel this way.  However, it is definitely contributing.