News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player Of The Month For August (Vote Now)

Started by White Noise, September 06, 2010, 04:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was our best player in August?

Stockdale
Pantsil
Hughes
Hangeland
Konchesky
Davies
Etuhu
Murphy
Duff
Gera
Dempsey
Zamora
Dembele
Kelly
Greening

White Noise

Who do you think was our best player in August?

LBNo11

...Etuhu for me, now he has been given the freedom to move forward he looks energised.

Stockdale has done well too but he would not get my vote based purely on his adrenalin fuelled performances and tender years - he will in time get a fully deserved POTM, but as said Dickson gets my vote...

PS: You can have my September POTM now, based purely what I have seen so far, Moussa Dembele...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

I couldn't decide between the Nigerian Giant and young Mr. Stockdale ...

... so I picked Aaron Hughes. Some day he's gonna have a stinker out there, lay on a goal for an opponent, make a niggly foul, and get sent off for a dangerous tackle .... but I don't expect to live to see it.

Well done, The Quiet Efficient Consistently Brilliant Aaron Hughes.  :clap_hands: :Sparkyticus: :54:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

Oops, can I change my vote? I was about to put Hughes, but slipped and chose Greening instead!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 06, 2010, 04:52:11 PM
Oops, can I change my vote? I was about to put Hughes, but slipped and chose Greening instead!

...I have modified it so that you can change the vote yourself.. :045:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

WhiteJC

I would have voted for Stockdale, hasn't he done well so far however, I can't remember seeing an unknown (by me anyway) player pulling on a Fulham jersey and looking like he was "born to it" so my vote went to LB's player of next month...

Moussa Dembele

Burt

Young Mr Stockdale for me...

He had big gloves to fill and did a good job, whilst not "fuming" over the fact that he can't transfer to a big 4 club.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Actually Ed, after reading your post i want to change my vote, I went for Hangerland, but now want Etuhu. And yeah put me down for Dembele next month.

Travers Barney

We are the whites

TheDaddy

Bloody hard this one Dicky has been playing with a new lease of life in his attacking guise.Stockdale well what can you say youth and exuberance.Hangers for his never say die attitude. eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

AARON HUGHES THE QUITE MAN OF THE TEAM GETS ON WITH IT NO AIRS OR GRACES GOES OUT THERE GIVES 110%
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

TonyGilroy

Dembele.

If I'm any judge of a player (which I patently am not) I think he is going to prove to be sensational.

I can see us selling him on for £20M next summer and I will then be able to hate him but for now he looks like the real deal to me.

Tom

Fulham for life!

sipwell

I voted Dembele, for the fact that he has a lot of extra to bring and that he is Belgian. Given the fact that everybody votes for Stockdale (who deserves to win), I'm giving Moussa a push in the back ;-)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Tom

Quote from: sipwell on September 07, 2010, 10:00:17 AM
I voted Dembele, for the fact that he has a lot of extra to bring and that he is Belgian. Given the fact that everybody votes for Stockdale (who deserves to win), I'm giving Moussa a push in the back ;-)
I would say Dembele is a strong second.
Fulham for life!

Chopper

Stockdale for me too. He's looked very solid and has shown that we may already have a long term replacement for Schwarzer.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

mrska

NorthWestWhite

I think if we had signed him before the bolton match and had he played as brilliantly as he has in other games for that one too, Dembele. But as he wasn't and considering Aaron has been doing his usual brilliant job in defence and has played every game, Hughes get's my vote.