watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good luck to you Huddersfield

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 17, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Obviously part of me is even more gutted now because for obvious reasons I would have assumed we would have a great chance but as I lick my wounds I'm pleased football won tonight. It didn't last night but it did tonight.

I really hope you beat Reading's 11 goalkeepers. Wednesday were forever complaining that they were in fact the form team and were the best team but you know what, after watching the last two legs I actually think they were the wrong team for us to avoid.

And Hutchinson and Forestieri the 2 to mess it up.......I'd call that Karma.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wearethewhites

Chuffed for them, good honest Club when I visited this season, welcoming to all FFC fans, will miss the Gas Club at £2.50 a pint if they go up.

Sgt Fulham

Huddersfield have more than enough quality to sail past Reading, and Reading used up a season's worth of luck against us. Come on Huddersfield, we're rooting for you!

uzuccher96

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 17, 2017, 10:34:30 PM
Chuffed for them, good honest Club when I visited this season, welcoming to all FFC fans, will miss the Gas Club at £2.50 a pint if they go up.
Yeah, Huddersfield people really friendly, especially when we were singing Leeds is fallin apart, again! I hope the best for them and I want to go to Huddersfield again but in the premiership!

Sent from my CHEETAH using Tapatalk

AlexW132

Southcoastffc

I've always been disinterested concerning Reading, now I really really really dislike them! 😠
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

EastEndWhite

Well done Huddersfield.  Good luck for the final. Would like us to be playing Reading in the first game of the new season.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

davew

I wish them both well in the final!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MaidenheadMick

Quote from: davew on May 17, 2017, 11:34:55 PM
I wish them both well in the final!!

I don't wish any luck for Reading. They've got to the final through default. Two appalling calls from the referee over both legs and we've been punished for it. Reading don't deserve to be there.

ffc73

Now we know the finalists got to say "come on you Terriers"

bog

I can only echo the above. Their fans must be in dreamland. No one would have expected this. Good luck to them.

092.gif

F(f)CUK

I have no problem with Reading, but I would like Huddersfield to win.

HTAFCINPEACE

Thanks all, I'm really hoping we can pull this off at Wembley. Thanks for all your kind comments and it's been nice to come on this board and have friendly chats and no arrogant comments!

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: HTAFCINPEACE on May 18, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
Thanks all, I'm really hoping we can pull this off at Wembley. Thanks for all your kind comments and it's been nice to come on this board and have friendly chats and no arrogant comments!
I am really hoping HTAFC pull off the win at Wembley as well.Justice prevailed last night for the game of football.Heres hoping Huddersfield clear the final hurdle at Wembley which is sure to be a great day out.Hopefully David Wagner who by the way is my manager of the season will have them fully prepared for the dirty tricks of Reading and Danny Williams in particular.Come on Huddersfield.

hovewhite

Just want reading to lose full stop go terriers go!

FFC1987

I feel like the football world has had a decent footballing playoff final stolen by the cheap antics of Reading. What a game it could of been watching Fulham and Huddersfield going full leather at each other. Sad. What could have been. I just hope Huddersfield are more clinical than we were and they'll be fine.

Jonaldiniho 88

Up the terriers. I don't feel Reading we're as bad as some seem to but I'm glad I haven't had to watch football like that all season. Huddersfield play football the right way and are a very likeable club.