News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official streams of all EFL Matches next year!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, May 20, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Fulham won't be involved. If you look at our website compared to most other EFL clubs they are different. Most are part of a standard EFL digital makeup and the iFollow will be through that platform just like the EFL standard Player HD has been. It's just been clarified on twitter @jaygatties

Would like to think FFC will organise something if streaming rules are changing and other clubs  are at an advantage

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: Newry FFC on May 24, 2017, 08:47:16 PM
Fulham won't be involved. If you look at our website compared to most other EFL clubs they are different. Most are part of a standard EFL digital makeup and the iFollow will be through that platform just like the EFL standard Player HD has been. It's just been clarified on twitter @jaygatties

Would like to think FFC will organise something if streaming rules are changing and other clubs  are at an advantage

Probably want to have more control over it. Can charge what they'd like or what they think will make them the most. Could package Gentleman Jim audio with the video. Could have a whole team lined up. Who knows. My guess is they won't be missing this opportunity.

toshes mate

A couple of things I have noticed being reported in the US is that the iFollow link will be on the official Cub website and Fulham are one of the listed clubs as being involved.  However there is a report that if any game is being carried live on any US TV network it will not be available via the iFollow system.

Khan You Dig It

Here's an email I received a week ago from the EFL regarding this:

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your email.

Fulham have elected not to take part in the central iFollow product. This will mean that the club will be responsible for their own product, and their own live streaming, the form and function of which will be up to the club.

You should contact them directly to establish their plans in this area.

Thank you for contacting the EFL.

I tried emailing the club but never heard back. With that said, I can't imagine they don't have something planned, especially with FulhamTV now in place.