https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Champions League Final

Started by Milo, June 03, 2017, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

fulhamdk

nose

whilst real were clearly the better side over 90 minutes the way the play and are allowed to play remains a scandal and a disgrace. just having ramos on the team sheet brings any game into disrepute. the man is a total reprehensible cheat that makes the sheff wednesday's or reading's of this world look like amateurs. but through their team their is a cynical disregard for the rules that the officials should stamp down on.
i hate them with a vengance and what makes it worse is if they cut it out they would still win but with style and grace and we could just admire their obvious qualities.... even ramos is a fine player, but his antics are beyond the pale... and i thought players were not allowed to confront match officials byt real did start to finish, hate them, they devalue the tournament!

Fulhamfan666

Wish a team that's never won it before wins it next season. (Fulham *cough cough*)

Seriously though, feel bad for Juve and Buffon  :016:

cmg

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on June 04, 2017, 04:16:29 PM
Wish a team that's never won it before wins it next season.....

Aha, yes. But, as is often the case, be careful what you wish for. Remember 1986, for instance. Steaua Bucharest, comparative minnows from one of the then poorest and most repressed countries in Europe made it to the Final to face the might of Terry Venables' Barcelona (including Fulham legend Steve Archibald). Of course everyone outside Catalonia was rooting for the underdog who then proceded to play for a penalty shoot-out from the kick off! They employed a sweeper behind the back four and a 'forward' as additional cover in front of it. They started time wasting after about 10 minutes. After 120 minutes of stultifying boredom they then managed to miss their first two penalties. But not to worry, Barcelona, in a Fulhamesque display of penalty incompetence, had all four of their shots saved by the keeper Duckadam (which wasn't what Barca were calling him). So to such scenes of joy in Romania as the Securitate were prepared to allow (I think you were allowed to smile for three minutes) little Steaua had their name etched on the big cup as the rest of Europe dozed off in boredom.

At least yesterday's offering was entertaining with some excellent football.

nose

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on June 04, 2017, 04:16:29 PM
Wish a team that's never won it before wins it next season. (Fulham *cough cough*)

Seriously though, feel bad for Juve and Buffon  :016:

slight issue here, we will have to at least qualify so let us agree in three seasons time perhaps!!

HatterDon

Ho hum ... beating Juve 4-1

done to death
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel