News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That time of year again- 10million budget game.

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 25, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 25, 2017, 04:26:56 PM
I am not sure Chelsea will agree to selling Kallos, which is a great pity. But they may let him back on loan for another year.

Been told from a couple of sources that Kalas should be signing permanently. Currently finalising contract details

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2017, 09:11:25 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 09:00:16 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2017, 08:49:26 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 08:46:14 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2017, 08:12:44 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on May 25, 2017, 08:09:57 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 07:43:04 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on May 25, 2017, 07:40:25 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 07:39:46 PM
So far it seems pretty much a neutral view that we can take in 7million in outgoings and have 17million to spend. Good efforts so far guys. Statto it's just for fun so how about we see some suggestions in there who you'd like us to sign.

Another one I thought of was Christian Atsu. If we had to sell Sessegnon for good money we could loan Atsu from Chelsea and sign someone like Obita if Reading don't go up. That's 2 players for one with a lot of change left to get in a top striker.

I wonder if Woods is on the table? Probably wouldn't suit us mind.......

Atsu has just signed for Newcastle on a permanent deal.

Another one lol. Are these players doing it on purpose to me?

Ideally I'd like Jota as the final wide option. It would be a better version of the Piazon option although we'd need to consider the defensive side Piazon can offer for our shape and discipline

Yh Jota is very good. Unfortunately don't think Brentford would sell him cheap
I thought he was only only on at Brentford from Eibar

I thought he went there on an emergency loan for family reasons and he wrote a big love letter to Brentford fans explaining it was about his family and that he'd be back which he is scoring goals and being a pain in our arse.

Heard his contract was up now
I heard it was up as he was due back to his parent club.

would be a good addition

On wiki it says he's had 2 loans at Eibar either side of Brentford but he is a Brentford player. He signed in 14/15 so 15/16 ......16/17 assuming he signed a 3 year contract means they lose him for nothing......hopefully to us.

That's assuming he signed a 3 year and hasn't renewed since
if that's true then we should go for him. I just looked at transfermarkt and they have him on loan to Brentford from ember, so a little confused

Brentford had an option to sign him for a year at the end of his loan deal which they activated three weeks ago.
So they cash in as much as you can on a player with only 12 months to run or he can walk.
Not quite sure what to think about him, undoubtedly talented & my Brentford pals love him but think hes a bit of a luxury player. Watched him closely when we played them & great when he had the ball but workrate off it was poor.
26 in a few weeks so needs to move now if he wants to better himself

Tomo

Out:
Stearman - 1.5M
Woodrow - 1.0M
Jozabed - 2.5M
Sigurdsson - 2.0M
Christensen - 1.5M

Total in: 8.5 Million
Transfer Kitty: 10 Million
Total: 18.5 Million

In:

Tomas Kalas - 5M
Lucas Piazon - 3.5M
Steve Mounie - 4M
Max Power - 1M
Charlie Mulgrew - 1M
Ollie Watkins - 500K
Yaya Sanogo - Free
Zeki Fryers - Free
Nathaniel Chalobah - Loan

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

westcliff white

Montpellier valued Mounie at 6 million euros last year, I believe it has now gone up after a decent seaosn
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

Look we finished the season with a great team capable of beating anyone in the Championship, surely it is important to keep that team and make very few changes. We need to start the season where we left off and hit the ground running, we cannot afford time for a number of new players to settle and blend.

There will be clubs hoping they can sign Cairney and our first priority should be to persuade him to stay . Then we need a striker, Abraham would fit the bill nicely and perhaps Woodrow is now ready to provide cover for him. 

I think this team would find us in the top six by Christmas:-

Betts
                       Frederick    Kalas            Ream            Malone

McDonald

Cairney               Johansen
                           Aluko                                                 Ayite

Abrahams

So we will need transfer money to buy Kalos and Abrahams, well face facts we are not going to hang on to Sessegnon for long and with Liverpool and Spurs interested we should gat a good fee, he is not critical to our team just now so this is probably not too bad a time to let him go. In a couple of years he would become indispensable.

f5shooter

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 25, 2017, 05:02:03 PM
Outs:

Kavanaugh
Grimmer
Madl
Stearman
Tunni

Ins:
Tomas Kalas - 4 million - Chelsea
Dom Dwyer - 2 million - Sporting Kansas City
Martin Caceres - free - Southampton
Patrick Robers - loan - Manchester City
Tammy Abraham - loan - Chelsea

You'd rather have Dwyer for 2 million than Cyle Larin for 3?  There is no doubt Larin is leaving for Europe this year.  Orlando is just trying to hold out for a Winter transfer so they get a larger portion of the trasnfer fee (the way MLS system works)

I'd love for us to make sure we have 3-4 million in the winter budget to try to sign him.