News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That time of year again- 10million budget game.

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 25, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Here's 10m. Be creative and list players you'd sell to make the transfer kitty increase and then give a list of the players you'd be targeting.

And just for fun make it 90% realistic and go a bit crazy with the other 10%.  049:gif

Here's my attempt below focusing on the first team

Outs
Madl- 500,000
LVC- 1m
Woodrow- 500,000 (Burton)
Jozabed- 3m  (Celta Vigo)
Martin, Cyriac, Petsos, Piazon sent back
Button- 2m

Total- 7m makes a budget of 17m

-Can't see the club writing off Sigurdsson yet but one of the two back ups needs to be upgraded on so I feel it'll be Madl at this stage with Sig having a second chance to adjust and prove himself.
-We signed Button for 2m, I don't think in that year he has either increased nor declined in value so I think we'd get 2m for him as we look to get a top number one in with Betts the better back up.

Now the fun part

Ins
Stockdale- free
Kalas- 5m
Pontus Jansson- 6m
Avila- loan
Izzy Brown- loan
Jota- free
Tammy Abrahams- loan
Hooper- 5m
Daryll Murphy- 1m

Keeper- Stockdale (free)- he loves the club and has admitted family reasons have affected his contract situation at Brighton. Hmmmm

Left sided centre back- Ream & Sigurdsson as left and right backup to Kalas and Pontus Jansson! Now Monk has resigned Leeds are back in a mess and Jansson is actually a Torino player. Offer 6m because he's a class defender who scores from set pieces!

Daryll Murphy from Newcastle as the plan B as he's a cheap option and won't be needed by Newcastle.

The rest should explain themselves.

So that's 9 out, 9 in give or take. Surely there's enough leeway in the budgets to compensate for the wages and loan fees but it's a game so I won't panic about that!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dhowells21

I like a lot of them, but Pontus Janson has actually now signed fully for Leeds. Which is a huge shame. Around 3.5 mln as well, just to make it worse..

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: dhowells21 on May 25, 2017, 04:17:01 PM
I like a lot of them, but Pontus Janson has actually now signed fully for Leeds. Which is a huge shame. Around 3.5 mln as well, just to make it worse..

Big shame. I thought Monk leaving might open the door for a number of championship clubs. 3.5m is a steal!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 03:53:10 PM
Here's 10m. Be creative and list players you'd sell to make the transfer kitty increase and then give a list of the players you'd be targeting.

And just for fun make it 90% realistic and go a bit crazy with the other 10%.  049:gif

Here's my attempt below focusing on the first team

Outs
Madl- 500,000
LVC- 1m
Woodrow- 500,000 (Burton)
Jozabed- 3m  (Celta Vigo)
Button- 2m

Total- 7m makes a budget of 17m

-Can't see the club writing off Sigurdsson yet but one of the two back ups needs to be upgraded on so I feel it'll be Madl at this stage with Sig having a second chance to adjust and prove himself.
-We signed Button for 2m, I don't think in that year he has either increased nor declined in value so in think we'd get 2m for him as we look to get a top number one in with Betts the better back up.

Now the fun part

Ins
Stockdale- free
Kalas- 5m
Pontus Jansson- 6m
Avila- loan
Izzy Brown- loan
Jota- free
Tammy Abrahams- loan
Hooper- 5m
Daryll Murphy- 1m

Keeper- Stockdale (free)- he loves the club and has admitted family reasons have affected his contract situation at Brighton. Hmmmm

Left sided centre back- Ream & Sigurdsson as left and right backup to Kalas and Pontus Jansson! Now Monk has resigned Leeds are back in a mess and Jansson is actually a Torino player. Offer 6m because he's a class defender who scores from set pieces!

Daryll Murphy from Newcastle as the plan B as he's a cheap option and won't be needed by Newcastle.

The rest should explain themselves.

So that's 9 out, 9 in give or take. Surely there's enough leeway in the budgets to compensate for the wages and loan fees but it's a game so I won't panic about that!

I'll have a go Danny, firstly though don't think we should sell Button, and I hear stockers wants to move back north for family reasons.

So I would sell....
Madl- 500,000
LVC- 750,000
Woodrow- 750,000
Jozabed- 3,000,000
Grimmer- 300,000
Stearman- 750,000
Kavanagh- 300,000
Tunni out of contract

Total- 6,350,000 makes a budget of 17,000,000

Coming in....

Kalas- 5,000,000
Avila- loan
Tammy Abrahams- loan
Leonard- 600,000
Roger Matri- 2,000,000
Adams Niane- 1,750,000
Bostock- 1,750,000
Bruno Gonzalez- 2,500,000

Total spent 13,600,000

Are they all realistic I don't know but we are an attractive club so I go for these
Every day is a Fulham day

Woolly Mammoth

I am not sure Chelsea will agree to selling Kallos, which is a great pity. But they may let him back on loan for another year.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

valdeingruo

I would do everything you suggested, barring the Jozabed sale, I would like to see that given one more year, along with Siggurdson. I can also see Ream returning to the MLS for 1 million but as for your experiment, that would leave me with 14 million.

Keeper 

Wayne Hennesy-Wages
Stockdale-Wages
Ruddy-Wages

All three could be brought in on a free, however the role Bets plays next year could determine which one should be signed over the other. I can see Ruddy and Hennesy accepting a fight for the spot where as Stockdale would probably want to start.

Defenders

Kalas- Transfermarkt has Kalas' contract expiring at the end of the season and there are other sources saying that his ends with Chelsea at the end of the summer, but for arguments sake, lets go with your 5 mill.

Anita- Wages from Newcastle

Freyers-Wages from Crystal Palace.

Morrison-Cardiff- 3 Mill.

Midfield

Joe Ledley -Wages

Tom Lawrence- Ipswich 1.5 mill

Honda- Wages (only because I miss Inamoto and have always rated Honda)

Gunnarson-Cardiff 2.5mill

Forwards

Zahore-Cardiff- 500k
Kutschke-Dreseden 750k
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Fulhamerica23

Outs:

Kavanaugh
Grimmer
Madl
Stearman
Tunni

Ins:
Tomas Kalas - 4 million - Chelsea
Dom Dwyer - 2 million - Sporting Kansas City
Martin Caceres - free - Southampton
Patrick Robers - loan - Manchester City
Tammy Abraham - loan - Chelsea

@jolslover

10 million doesn't go a long way these days.

I would release Parker and Joronen
Look to sell Sigurdsson (3mill) Tunnicliffe (500k) Woodrow (1mill) giving us 14.5mill to play.

I would sign Abraham on loan as our top striker with Emenike also coming in on a free. (Giving us healthy competition if one hits a rough patch)
I would bring Tommie Hoban on loan from Watford (3rd/4th choice CB). With Youssef Mulumbu coming in on a free (Back up for Mcdonald).
I'd look to make the signing of Kalas permanent (6mill) Bring in Piazon (4mill) then sign Jose Campana  (one of the best players in Liga Adelante this year) for 4mill and Aaron Tshibola (loan) to be used as rotation for Stefan Johansen and Tom Cairney.

A keeper is a bonus but not a necessity and if we could bring in Stockdale on a free that would be lovely.
STH H3

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on May 25, 2017, 05:32:31 PM
10 million doesn't go a long way these days.

I would release Parker and Joronen
Look to sell Sigurdsson (3mill) Tunnicliffe (500k) Woodrow (1mill) giving us 14.5mill to play.

I would sign Abraham on loan as our top striker with Emenike also coming in on a free. (Giving us healthy competition if one hits a rough patch)
I would bring Tommie Hoban on loan from Watford (3rd/4th choice CB). With Youssef Mulumbu coming in on a free (Back up for Mcdonald).
I'd look to make the signing of Kalas permanent (6mill) Bring in Piazon (4mill) then sign Jose Campana  (one of the best players in Liga Adelante this year) for 4mill and Aaron Tshibola (loan) to be used as rotation for Stefan Johansen and Tom Cairney.

A keeper is a bonus but not a necessity and if we could bring in Stockdale on a free that would be lovely.
#
Tunni is out of contract so no income there

dannyboi-ffc

So far it seems pretty much a neutral view that we can take in 7million in outgoings and have 17million to spend. Good efforts so far guys. Statto it's just for fun so how about we see some suggestions in there who you'd like us to sign.

Another one I thought of was Christian Atsu. If we had to sell Sessegnon for good money we could loan Atsu from Chelsea and sign someone like Obita if Reading don't go up. That's 2 players for one with a lot of change left to get in a top striker.

I wonder if Woods is on the table? Probably wouldn't suit us mind.......

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

@jolslover

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 07:39:46 PM
So far it seems pretty much a neutral view that we can take in 7million in outgoings and have 17million to spend. Good efforts so far guys. Statto it's just for fun so how about we see some suggestions in there who you'd like us to sign.

Another one I thought of was Christian Atsu. If we had to sell Sessegnon for good money we could loan Atsu from Chelsea and sign someone like Obita if Reading don't go up. That's 2 players for one with a lot of change left to get in a top striker.

Atsu has just signed for Newcastle on a permanent deal.
STH H3

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: @jolslover on May 25, 2017, 07:40:25 PM

Another one lol. Are these players doing it on purpose to me?

Ideally I'd like Jota as the final wide option. It would be a better version of the Piazon option although we'd need to consider the defensive side Piazon can offer for our shape and discipline

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

@jolslover

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

Ideally I'd like Jota as the final wide option. It would be a better version of the Piazon option although we'd need to consider the defensive side Piazon can offer for our shape and discipline

Yh Jota is very good. Unfortunately don't think Brentford would sell him cheap
STH H3

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on May 25, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

I thought he was only only on at Brentford from Eibar

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2017, 08:12:44 PM

I thought he went there on an emergency loan for family reasons and he wrote a big love letter to Brentford fans explaining it was about his family and that he'd be back which he is scoring goals and being a pain in our arse.

Heard his contract was up now

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

I thought he went there on an emergency loan for family reasons and he wrote a big love letter to Brentford fans explaining it was about his family and that he'd be back which he is scoring goals and being a pain in our arse.

I heard it was up as he was due back to his parent club.

would be a good addition

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

would be a good addition

On wiki it says he's had 2 loans at Eibar either side of Brentford but he is a Brentford player. He signed in 14/15 so 15/16 ......16/17 assuming he signed a 3 year contract means they lose him for nothing......hopefully to us.

That's assuming he signed a 3 year and hasn't renewed since

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 25, 2017, 09:00:16 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on May 25, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

would be a good addition

On wiki it says he's had 2 loans at Eibar either side of Brentford but he is a Brentford player. He signed in 14/15 so 15/16 ......16/17 assuming he signed a 3 year contract means they lose him for nothing......hopefully to us.

That's assuming he signed a 3 year and hasn't renewed since
if that's true then we should go for him. I just looked at transfermarkt and they have him on loan to Brentford from ember, so a little confused

wheelerdeeler

Outs
Jozabed- 3M
Sigurdsson- 2M
Stearman- 1M
Button- 1.5M
Woodrow- 500k
Christensen- 750k
Sessegnon- 15M

33.75M to spend
Lovre Kalinic- 6M
Marc Roberts- 2M
Tomas Kalas- 3.5M (or a Loan)
Vitor Bruno- 2M
Timothy Fosu-Mensah (Loan)
Kevin Möhwald- 1.5M
Piazon- 1M
Marcus Ingvartsen- 3M
Sergi Enrich- 10M

4 Million to spare.

Carborundum

Brilliant thread Danny.

I'd recommend sitting down with Chelsea very early and having conversation about Kalas, Piazon and the rather lengthy list of players they are looking to loan out.  Get those deals done and see how the land lies.

Jozebed has to go.  Homesick maybe, but it's a handy value protecting cover story for a midfielder who can't / won't tackle.  No place in the British game for that.

Pontus Janssen sparks a lot of debate between me and my centre back playing son.  If there's a club dysfunctional enough to buy a player and flick him on immediately it's probably Leeds.  Also Wikipedia has him as a Torino player, so I'm confused.  Anyhow we both would love to see him in a Fulham shirt, sporting his magic hat.  We love that style of defending.  But I also have an uneasy feeling that with Jokanovic's preference for splitting the centre backs and expecting them to play out from the back, things could get sticky.  The lad is a bit less wary.  But there's a reason Torino loaned him out.  Anyhow, on balance I'd like to see him in white.  He'd be a standing topic on this board.