News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our seasons over, now those unusual but (un)important questions can be resolved?

Started by bill taylors apprentice, May 26, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Any queries at all about the season just gone, anything that bugs you or you're perplexed about?

The Players, Team, Games, Match day experience, Dealings with the Club, Fellow supporters,  Away games, The club shop, etc etc etc?

Do you have a question or comment?
Can you offer an answer?

Off the top of my head I offer.........

Why did the players arrive in suits and ties for the Cup tie against Spurs?
I'm sure it was the only time it happened all season?

Why do the stewards stand either side on the stairs leading down to the concourse below the stands blocking the way of people trying to get up and down during half time?

Why does Malone wear a long sleeved under vest and then push the sleeves up to his elbows?
It looks uncomfortable and scruffy, surely the Clubs resources can arrange to have a L/sleeve vest shortened for him?

Why is the Music pre game behind the Riverside soooo loud?

Am I simply bored already with the lack of Fulham stuff?

Andy S

Answer to all questions is "Because it is" If you have a complaint complain but don't lose sleep over any of this because really life is not long enough

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Andy S on May 26, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
Answer to all questions is "Because it is" If you have a complaint complain but don't lose sleep over any of this because really life is not long enough

My intention was not to make this necessarily about grievances, or criticisms as you will note, I didn't use the word "complaint" in my post.   

I was hoping for lighthearted, silly even off beat offerings better than I could think of.   :Get Coat gif:

Its going to be a long close season!       094.gif

BedsFFC

cmg

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 26, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Can you offer an answer?

I can answer that one. It had been Chris Martin's birthday the day before and they had all come straight from a night club...Apart from Sessegnon who had come straight from Sunday School.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: cmg on May 26, 2017, 01:41:44 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 26, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

Can you offer an answer?

I can answer that one. It had been Chris Martin's birthday the day before and they had all come straight from a night club...Apart from Sessegnon who had come straight from Sunday School.

Ah ha!
That's the kinda answer I was looking for !

SP

May just be a Riverside thing but I need to understand why some people try to get back in to the stand just after the halftime whistle.  Everyone is piling down the stairs (around the stewards) & they're trying to fight the flow like a homesick salmon. Ridiculous.

Nero

its not loud you're just old

e4b

Music is loud so the bar staff can't hear your drinks order and take even longer to serve what passes for beer or lager.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

toshes mate

Quote from: Nero on May 26, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

its not loud you're just old

Hey, I am 'old' and I asked them to turn it up so I could hear it.....

e4b

Malone's shirt helps him scare the s##t out of the oppos fullbacks when he goes on the rampage.

cookieg

I've often wondered why the stewards block the stairs in the JH. Seems completely ridiculous and they don't move out of the way when you are trying to get through. Perhaps it's to try and deter the 5 minute to and after brigade.

Mince n Tatties

Personally I like to see players arrive for a match in suit and club tie.When Fulham are away I watch Final Score on red button,some of the premier sides arrive like they going on a shopping trip.
I think it was Fergie when at Aberdeen dropped a player to the bench for turning up in jeans..
But times have changed I'm afraid.

Woolly Mammoth

I once turned up to Fulham in a suit, it was a boiler suit, I had come straight from work.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.