watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav again

Started by Andy S, May 23, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

Times reporting Slav has a release clause that allows him to go to a Premier League club.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

G_Gribby

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on May 25, 2017, 01:00:33 PM
Times reporting Slav has a release clause that allows him to go to a Premier League club.

Yep, that's now under discussion on Twitter. That + Palace feels not good. Let's hope Palace go for Colman who is the other rumor.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: G_Gribby on May 25, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

Yep, that's now under discussion on Twitter. That + Palace feels not good. Let's hope Palace go for Colman who is the other rumor.

Coleman has told Palace not interested.

G_Gribby

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 25, 2017, 01:42:17 PM
Quote from: G_Gribby on May 25, 2017, 01:13:30 PM

Coleman has told Palace not interested.

That was also bad news.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Wearethewhites

Can't honestly see Salv going to Palace. OK, they're Premier League, but, it could end up being us next season, and them in Champ. No a lot between both clubs in my opinion. I think the clause is there, just in case a bigger Prem club comes in for him, or, he doesn't get Fulham up next season.

Max Headroom

Lets be clear, anyone who doesn't want to stay will be allowed to leave.

However, he is one year into the Fulham project and I think he would want to do another year. If we don't get promoted this season then I am sure he will leave.

As the side playing the best football in the division, it is natural that the people who made us good are desirable by other teams.

If they start to leave then we should worry, but as yet they haven't. The silly season has started and the papers need stories.

The Enclosurite

Simply solved.

Statement on the website from Slav, 'Flattered by the rumours but I'm going nowhere, I've got a job to finish'.  The longer that doesn't appear the more rumours we will read/hear unfortunately.
¡COYW!

Artful Dodger

Until anything actually happens I wont believe it but it still makes for a nervous summer hoping we keep Slav, TC, Sess etc. I just hope Khan really does put his money where his mouth is and pays to keep them all and brings in a few more so we have a real shot at promotion and it wasn't a one season wonder. We won't know that until Sep 1st though!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on May 25, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
Not worried about him wanting to go to Boro but Palace is a concern if true. Would be appealing to him for certain.
He stated that Palace is appealing? Blimey I missed that report!
Or are you just scaremongering? Slavisa has said this is a project he wanted and will finish. Personally, he comes across as a honest man who has ambition! I believe he will stay and work on what he's started. If it fails or he doesn't get the backing then I wouldn't blame him, but for now I think he's happy and sees progress. He has put a good team together, not just on the pitch but also backroom.

Lighthouse

Well he will not be going to Watford. Marco Silva appointed as head coach.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrmicawbers

Don't think Slav will say to much about definitely staying.He will hopefully get a better transfer budget staying stum.