Main Menu

Cameron Burgess gone.

Started by f321ffc, June 06, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on June 07, 2017, 05:17:24 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 07, 2017, 01:55:48 PM
Quote from: Yonderwhite on June 07, 2017, 03:15:27 AM
And whilst he didn't play enough games to be destroyed, his debut as a cdm against ipswich has to be one of the worst introductions any young player has ever been given to professional football.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Agreed, and we are still feeling the repucussions of recruiting Magath who had not an ounce of experience in English Football. Calling the appointment as a gross error of judgement, is far too lenient.
It was the worst idea and decision since Abraham Lincoln said, I am fed up kicking around the house, let's go take in a show.

I use to be fairly indecisive, but now I am not so certain.

Confucius once said that the inability to make a decision is often mistakenly passed off as patience.
In no way am I defending Magath, but Wenger, Mourino and Conti to name 3 did not have any experience of English football either.

and your point is, as I do not recall mentioning their names in my post.
Although those three bought their success using a cheque book as a crutch, with a Kings Ransom to buy their success.
I would like to see Mourinio, Wenger and Conte achieve something on Fulham's budget. Or better still Leyton Orients. Then I may commence agreeing with you.
I was talking about the bloke our ill informed board foolishly and naively made themselves a laughing stock appointing this nightmare.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.