News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm interviewing Barry Hayles in the next couple of weeks.

Started by charliejones141, June 06, 2017, 09:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliejones141

What would you like to see asked? He's currently on holiday so I think I will be able to interview him when he's back

bramble

Does he rember pulling Emmanuel Petit's ponytail and what was he thinking when he did it? :005:

hovewhite

Who was the hardest player he played against in his time at fulham.

Twig

How does he keep up his fitness levels to have played so late into his career.  Is he a "my body is a temple" fanatic or just a naturally fit guy?

sunburywhite

Why was he crap when he started here but ended up being a favourite among the fans?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

I once shared a taxi with him many years ago, then I bumped into him out of the blue in Newquay. He is great company and a very nice bloke.
Can you ask him for me if he fancies playing on a Sunday Morning.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Expanding  on Sunburywhites point.

Barry  started and appeared nervous when he joined Fulham. Then it all just clicked. Was there a game or moment that he felt comfortable and knew he would end up a real favourite.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 09, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

Barry  started and appeared nervous when he joined Fulham. Then it all just clicked. Was there a game or moment that he felt comfortable and knew he would end up a real favourite.

LOL, that's one way of putting it
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 09, 2017, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 09, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

LOL, that's one way of putting it

:005: I can't remember the game but not that long  after Hayles was bought. Pesch kept setting him up for goal after goal and after a couple of horrible misses Barry Hayles scored and from then on he seemed to be fine. Must try and check the game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt