watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steven's Pro Deal

Started by Allestree andy, June 28, 2017, 04:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

The Club is delighted to confirm that Steven Sessegnon has signed a professional deal with Fulham.

A versatile player, Sessegnon has been at Fulham for nine years, having joined alongside twin brother Ryan back in 2008.

He has now agreed a three-year deal that ties him to the Club until June 2020.

Like his brother, he has received international recognition for England, most recently helping them qualify for this summer's Under-17 European Championships.

After recovering well from a knee injury suffered whilst representing England Under-16s some time earlier, Sessegnon went on to make 21 appearances for Fulham's Under-18 side in 2016/17.

He also made his debut for Peter Grant's PL2 outfit towards the latter stages of the campaign.

"It feels very good to sign, I'm very happy to get it done," Sessegnon told fulhamfc.com. "Fulham is a family club, and I have it in my heart a lot.

"I think about the success this Club has had and where we used to be, and I hope we can get back to it. I'm hoping this year I can have an injury-free season. The more I play, the better I can get."

Tony Khan, Vice Chairman and Director of Football Operations, said: "Steven brings immense promise to Fulham and has a very impressive skill set of his own.

"He follows in the example of his twin brother in his maturity, his loyalty to his teammates, and his overall commitment to football. 

"Steven is developing rapidly, and while he has a lot of hard work ahead of him, the Club believes in Steven. We are confident that he's up to the challenge and will take advantage of this opportunity that he's earned."

Well what can i say the club is looking forward well done tony karn COYW
To the limit and beyond

YankeeJim

Its seems odd to me that we have twin brothers, one is a good prospect and the other is the second coming of Ronaldo . Why the disparity?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

sunburywhite

How many other twins have played for the same club?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 28, 2017, 04:58:49 PM
Its seems odd to me that we have twin brothers, one is a good prospect and the other is the second coming of Ronaldo . Why the disparity?

One had a bad injury so that set him back but he was/is just a big a talent as Ryan, my mate use to coach the pair of them and he's always talked very highly of both brothers.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 28, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

It says in the official announcement about Steven "After recovering well from a knee injury suffered whilst representing England Under-16s . . . ".

hovewhite

The only twins i can think of was the futcher twins if i remember right was at luton.

Nero

Quote from: hovewhite on June 28, 2017, 05:32:58 PM
The only twins i can think of was the futcher twins if i remember right was at luton.

where the greenoffs at man u twins or just brothers

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Nero on June 28, 2017, 06:05:23 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on June 28, 2017, 05:32:58 PM

where the greenoffs at man u twins or just brothers

Just Brothers

Ronnief

What about the Hutchinson brothers who played for Fulham juniors wern't they twins?

cmg

Couple of Da Silvas at Manchester United (from Brazil). One was better than the other. Can't remember which, but one soon went to QPR.

Lars and Sven Bender have both played for Germany.

aaronmcguigan

Didn't the de Boer twins play together at Ajax, Barca and Rangers?

Philip and David Degen played together at Basel when Philip moved back from Liverpool

Mince n Tatties

Didn't Bootsie n Snudge play for the Ha Ha's

cmg

René and Willy van de Kerkhof - PSV Eindhoven
Holland 1974 and 78

Both top players.

sunburywhite

Also known as
''Bootsie and Snudge in Civvy Life (series 1)''

Genre
Sitcom

Created by
Marty Feldman
Barry Took

Starring
Alfie Bass
Bill Fraser
Clive Dunn
Robert Dorning
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

AlexW132

Quote from: cmg on June 28, 2017, 06:38:39 PM
Couple of Da Silvas at Manchester United (from Brazil). One was better than the other. Can't remember which, but one soon went to QPR.

Lars and Sven Bender have both played for Germany.
Rafael and Fabio, Rafael was the better one and Fabio went down the Bush. Rafael now at Lyon I believe and Fabio is at Boro.

toshes mate

Steven seems an excellent prospect and who knows how far either or both of the twins can go.  We are very fortunate to have such talent at Fulham via our excellent Academy.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Wolf

Twins Rod and Ray Wallace both played for Southampton and Leeds in the late 80s / early 90s
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

HatterDon

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 28, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
How many other twins have played for the same club?

In addition to the Futchers who played for the Hatters in the 70s, there were identical twin wingers at QPR -- Morgan? These were the days of only one sub, and Rangers' manager was accused of having the twins swap uniforms at half time so that he could get a fresh winger for each half.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel