watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon

Started by Fulham 442, June 08, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Great news - he could so easily have been tempted by the bright lights and big wallets of a premier league club albeit as a bench-warmer. He clearly has a wise head on his young shoulders.

SouthfieldWhite

Any one seen twig or chutney  :doh:

Quote from: Twig on June 08, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
he won't sign for us. end of.

Quote from: Chutney on June 09, 2017, 10:38:03 AM
He would have signed by  :bump: if he was staying, its a shame, but we have to move on.

aaronmcguigan

Real surprised all the expert pundits/ twitter agents like Lyall and ODonovan weren't able to leak this until it happened..

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on June 28, 2017, 08:52:44 PM

He would have signed by  :bump: if he was staying, its a shame, but we have to move on.

No need really. I really enjoy your posts and I'm very happy to are back contributing so I won't hold it against you. A lot of people deal with the uncertain by believing the worst and digging up posts isn't really required. If you look through my previous posts I'm sure I have said he is probably one we could afford to leave without disrupting our chances of promotion too much but I am over the moon we have got him to sign. It's been such a pleasure to see his progression and I've only seen him for the first team. It must be even more rewarding for people like yourself who has seen even more of him. If he stays with us until he is 18 there will. S no shortage of people wanting to buy him a pint. Just not the night before a game.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on June 28, 2017, 09:14:45 PM

No need really. I really enjoy your posts and I'm very happy to are back contributing so I won't hold it against you. A lot of people deal with the uncertain by believing the worst and digging up posts isn't really required. If you look through my previous posts I'm sure I have said he is probably one we could afford to leave without disrupting our chances of promotion too much but I am over the moon we have got him to sign. It's been such a pleasure to see his progression and I've only seen him for the first team. It must be even more rewarding for people like yourself who has seen even more of him. If he stays with us until he is 18 there will. S no shortage of people wanting to buy him a pint. Just not the night before a game.

I didn't mean no harm in it, just a bit of light hearted fun, I actually meant to put the wink icon in it to show there was no harm in it.
Hope they can both see now that I meant no harm  and was just having a bit of a laugh , that's how it was meant, honest

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on June 28, 2017, 09:50:23 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on June 28, 2017, 09:14:45 PM

I didn't mean no harm in it, just a bit of light hearted fun, I actually meant to put the wink icon in it to show there was no harm in it.
Hope they can both see now that I meant no harm  and was just having a bit of a laugh , that's how it was meant, honest

Haha. No problem mate. As I said before you were sorely missed by me and I'm sure many others in your absence.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

I am so worried............

This isn't our "usual" pre season approach........

So un Fulham like.....

Signings just days into pre - season training.....

Surely something is about to horribly wrong........

Have we tied Joka & Cairney to the floor @ Motspur Park.........?

Still welcome on board Ryan & bro
Trust that both your careers develop much further & flourish with a happy, family club
You have been well advised, thoughtful in your choice for the next few years
Hope that all of us benefit from your decision as the next few seasons fly by

Congratulations & best wishes for your careers!

Grow a few feet, add some weight & you might be the next Malcolm McDonalds, converted from left back to CF

England next up lads!

Chutney

I've never been happier to be wrong about something!
C O Y W

jarv

Good news. Maybe a chat with Sean Davis and Steed M. convinced him that a move to Tottenham will spell the death of your playing career.  049:gif

AlexW132

Quote from: jarv on June 29, 2017, 01:43:18 PM
Good news. Maybe a chat with Sean Davis and Steed M. convinced him that a move to Tottenham will spell the death of your playing career.  049:gif
Or Clint Dempsey for that matter.

twang

Quote from: AlexW132 on June 29, 2017, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: jarv on June 29, 2017, 01:43:18 PM
Or Clint Dempsey for that matter.

But not Mousa Dembele...

Twig

Quote from: Chutney on June 29, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

I've never been happier to be wrong about something!

I'll share your portion of humble pie and am delighted to have been proved wrong.  Perhaps I am just too old and cynical.  Well done Ryan, Stephen and FFC and there is room for romance in this hard bitten sport we love so much.

dannyboi-ffc

Fantastic news!

His brother isn't too far behind either. Very impressive from club and player to make the right career decision and to not stitch the club up. Eventually we will get a transfer fee we are entitled to.

Looking forward to seeing you Ryan next season already.

COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging