watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelski...where were you?

Started by jeremyfulham, June 13, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

049:gif 15 Fulham fans & staff raised over £23,000 for Prostate cancer by cycling from London to Amsterdam the most from any club in the south, number of participants from the blue mob???? 0,nil,zero,zilch who are ya !!!

cmg

I'm sure I saw somebody from Chelsea at the Finish Line:

love4ffc

Weather or not Chelski was involved or not (who cares about the blue poo and what they do)...Well done to the FFC fans and staff for their accomplishment!   :yay:  Love to hear about things like this which make me proad to be a part of something so grand as Fulham  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: cmg on June 13, 2017, 04:39:23 PM
I'm sure I saw somebody from Chelsea at the Finish Line:

Like it .Congratulations to all the boys for their fantastic achievement.

aaronmcguigan

Got to echo the sentiments, praise the people who done it for charity, but no need to compare and contrast who didn't show up.
Well done to all

ffc2004

It was a great effort from everyone involved, be it Fulham or any other club - proud to have been a part of it.

jeremyfulham

I just thought it poor they didn't have anyone when I think every other club was represented .

aaronmcguigan

Doesn't work like that. Any charity should be appreciated by participants or followers. Just  because a specific team/ group doesn't endorse the one specific initiative you endorse doesn't leave them open for criticism. As much as I dislike that team for their history, rivalry, attitude in football... anything they do for charity is going over and above, just like anyone in society. I done nothing for this charity, do I get insulted in the Same way?

jeremyfulham

Don't see where I insulted them , just highlighted their absence.hey ho

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ffc2004 on June 14, 2017, 08:21:47 AM
It was a great effort from everyone involved, be it Fulham or any other club - proud to have been a part of it.

Well done Bill!

I'm proud of all of you!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ffc2004

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 15, 2017, 11:29:18 AM
Quote from: ffc2004 on June 14, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

Well done Bill!

I'm proud of all of you!

Cheers mate, good bunch of lads all involved in it.