News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone know how to contact former player Stan Brown or his son Darren?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, June 15, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I would love to interview him for friends of fulham. His son is on twitter but I'm unable to message him on there. If anyone knows either of them can you give them my twitter and asked them to message me if they are interested.  @dannyboi_ffc

Cheers guys  049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

gerrys

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 15, 2017, 11:51:02 AM
I would love to interview him for friends of fulham. His son is on twitter but I'm unable to message him on there. If anyone knows either of them can you give them my twitter and asked them to message me if they are interested.  @dannyboi_ffc

Stan Brown my all-time favourite Fulham player....he even played in goal before substitutes were introduced.

I believe Darren runs the Les Barrett (No11) Fulham FC page on Facebook....you could try messaging.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/145356385821221/

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: gerrys on June 15, 2017, 02:02:13 PM

Stan Brown my all-time favourite Fulham player....he even played in goal before substitutes were introduced.

I believe Darren runs the Les Barrett (No11) Fulham FC page on Facebook....you could try messaging.

Thankyou I will give it a go

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

grandad

I remember playing cards with him & a few other players on the Football Special Train coming back from away matches.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LBNo11

errrr, no, I run the Les Barrett No11 facebook page, but Darren does sometimes contribute...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 15, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

errrr, no, I run the Les Barrett No11 facebook page, but Darren does sometimes contribute...

Ed did you receive my message on Twitter?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

LBNo11

Hi Danny, just looked, sorry must have missed that, I'll ask Darren, also Ian Seymour's son ...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

gerrys

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 15, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

Hmm........well I was close  :023:

dannyboi-ffc

I've been in contact with Darren his son so thankyou for your help guys.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 15, 2017, 10:25:05 PM
Hi Danny, just looked, sorry must have missed that, I'll ask Darren, also Ian Seymour's son ...

Ed I've been in touch with Darren. If you could pass my twitter and Facebook onto Ian Seymours son if he is interested I would very much appreciate that mate

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

RaySmith

I was looking at  some YouTube vids of highlights of Fulham games in which Stan plays - and he seems to feature in most of the 60's vids available, with a view to posting one on this thread. But the thing was, that although playing, he hardly features in the highlights or the commentaries, you just see him making a crucial interception here, a killing pass there - blink and you'll miss his contribution.

But that says everything about the type of player Stan was - unassuming, reliable, model pro - always did his job without any fuss. He played an integral role in the team performance, and was Mr. Consistent, but never drew attention to himself, which is why is so loved by Fulham fans.

So it would be great if Danny gets an interview with Stan- many on here would want to read it.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: RaySmith on June 17, 2017, 09:46:51 AM
I was looking at  some YouTube vids of highlights of Fulham games in which Stan plays - and he seems to feature in most of the 60's vids available, with a view to posting one on this thread. But the thing was, that although playing, he hardly features in the highlights or the commentaries, you just see him making a crucial interception here, a killing pass there - blink and you'll miss his contribution.

But that says everything about the type of player Stan was - unassuming, reliable, model pro - always did his job without any fuss. He played an integral role in the team performance, and was Mr. Consistent, but never drew attention to himself, which is why is so loved by Fulham fans.

So it would be great if Danny gets an interview with Stan- many on here would want to read it.

I'm not sure it's my place to say too much so I won't. But it won't be possible to have an interview with Stan due to health reasons unfortunately. But I'm hoping for something with his son who is a very nice guy and kind enough to reply to me. Early days.

Fingers crossed

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]