watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas is a must buy !

Started by howitis, June 20, 2017, 04:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Would be a massive step backwards if we failed to capture the permanent signing of Kalas. Proved Championship performer who was the best performing CB for us last year. Not always the greatest distributor of the ball but a solid defender who made some great last ditch challenges. If the paper talk fee of £5m is correct then its a bargain and we should get this deal done asap providing the player is keen.

AlexW132

I agree but at the end of the day this is a 3 party agreement and so far only 1, namely the player himself have shown the intention.

Andy S

I don't deny he was good last season but so will his replacement be. We need not be held to ransom for any player as at this level there are always others

dhowells21

Quote from: Andy S on June 20, 2017, 04:41:51 PM
I don't deny he was good last season but so will his replacement be. We need not be held to ransom for any player as at this level there are always others

Yeah, he's definitely no 'once in a lifetime' player.

We could definitely get a player of better quality for 5 mln. However, I the risk is whether they turn out to be someone like Sigurdson instead.. Big if.

Not a disaster if we miss out on him, but could be, depending on who we sign instead.

hovewhite

who no"s what reality is ,worth that money?ifs and buts? 5mill?
Words of johnny nash,there are motlre questions than awnsers.?

toshes mate

Quote from: Andy S on June 20, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

Agree, but I also think the key reason for holding onto Kalas if we can is that he now knows the Fulham way, the team, the coaching routines, and was building a really good relationship with Ream.  Can you put a price on that?  Probably not.

westcliff white

even if he wants to come and we bid, the key factor here is Chelsea, if they don't wish to sell to us they can just say no to out bid. Seems the owner of Chelsea wants to do help Hull out so there could potentially be no blame on us at all.

But I agree he would be a very good signing for us based on his performances last season
Every day is a Fulham day