more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket

Started by OxfordWhite, July 03, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OxfordWhite

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting a season ticket and was wondering what people did the weeks they couldn't go? My understanding of the t&cs is that you can't sell them - can you lend them for free?

Thanks in advance,
Ow

HamsterWheel

You can do whatever you want with them. They don't check your ID! Just don't lend them to an opposition fan, as if they get chucked out for celebrating you risk having your ticket forfeited.

bill taylors apprentice

When I sat in the Riverside stand I was aware that someone had a row of seats behind me that had different people in every game!

From the white middle class family, the east European men, the Asians, the Scandinavians etc etc.

They always had tickets not ST cards although if you looked on line the seats had been bought as ST's pre season so there must be a way of selling them on or just hand it to a friend you can trust!

H3Matt

I lend my ticket to my Dad when I can't go. That's if his work schedule allows it.

Horsfield_No9

I've found since we've not been in the Premier League I've sometimes not been able to even give them away on days I can't make. We never sell out games so they aren't the hot ticket they used to be. I think Ticketmaster used to do a resale thing where they would sell for you on games you can't make.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

OxfordWhite

Thanks all, not so much worried about the money it just means that if I get one and can't use it someone can go along for free rather than it be wasted!

gang

Just make sure they are in the same age bracket, other than that there would be no real problem.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: gang on July 03, 2017, 12:33:17 PM
Just make sure they are in the same age bracket, other than that there would be no real problem.
And same gender might be helpful...........
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HamsterWheel

Same gender? I have two tickets, one in my name, the other in my wife's. She's been to 10% of matches in the last 5 years. A male friend uses it the rest of the time. Never any problem, even for the Hamburg UEFA final! Fulham don't care as long as you pay.