watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Wolves not being shown in Aus?

Started by michaelread, September 09, 2010, 12:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelread

I dont know why, but...fox sports hasnt listed our game for this weekend.

Incredibly odd considering they announced that they would be covering all 380 this year.

Does anyone have an explanation?

HatterDon

Sorry about that, Mr. Michaelread. We here in the 'states WILL be favored with the match, but it will be "slightly" tape delayed -- from 1000 Saturday til 1800 Sunday.   :dft004: Yeah, slightly.   :035:

I blame FSC & FSC+ committment to show matches from the benighted Italian League.  :007: :007:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

michaelread

They have been spruiking "ALL PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES LIVE FOR THE 2010/11 SEASON" for about 4 months now so, I hope they have just made a typo! Would be incredibly Fulhamish to be the only game missed for the year.... haha

Oh I think you will be better of with GJ and a live stream, haha

GoldCoastWhite

FOX SPORTS' Viewers' Choice: Push the red button on channel 503 to select between West Ham v Chelsea; Arsenal v Bolton; Man City v Blackburn; Newcastle v Blackpool; and West Brom v Tottenham.

Will have to seriously consider whether to invest part of my minimum wage on Fox if they can't be bothered showing the only game I'm interested in watching ! Are you listening Fox Sports ??????

michaelread

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on September 09, 2010, 03:19:26 PM
FOX SPORTS' Viewers' Choice: Push the red button on channel 503 to select between West Ham v the dark side; Arsenal v Bolton; Man City v Blackburn; Newcastle v Blackpool; and West Brom v Tottenham.

Will have to seriously consider whether to invest part of my minimum wage on Fox if they can't be bothered showing the only game I'm interested in watching ! Are you listening Fox Sports ??????

im not really angry that they chose us to omit, it is more that they have been advertising 380 games live this year, which is ALL of them, and then now, they are just not putting this one on and ignoring my emails in hope nobody will notice.

Isnt it false advertising? ie, illegal?