watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Strikers.

Started by Mince n Tatties, July 04, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

All gone quiet again,was that nonsense about Ronan and 3 million or whatever.
Mounie taking long time to sign for Huddersfield..

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 04, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

The Rolan deal is not nonsense Mince, spoke to an ex collegue in Belgium and he had a look for me. The fee mentioned though was incorrect as he understands it, not €3,000,000 but €5,000,000 with add ons that could see it at €7,200,000. No one else has contacted Bordeaux as yet about him.
Every day is a Fulham day

Deeping_white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 04, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

Montpellier president passed away recently which is what is believed to be the hold up with that deal.

AlexW132

As said above, Montpellier's president has passed away so that would be the hold up for Mounié signing for Huddersfield.
As for Rolán, I think we had that bid rejected according to some French journo. Fenerbahce are apparently our competition but apparently Bordeaux are only aware of our interest so far.

filham

So with the players we have right now who is favourite to start in the striker role, Aluko or Woodrow.

nose

Quote from: filham on July 04, 2017, 08:37:47 PM
So with the players we have right now who is favourite to start in the striker role, Aluko or Woodrow.

aluko is best playing on the right wong so woodrow is the only proper center forward so to speak. but i am anticipating a couple of signings which may lead to more clarity

Chutney

Woodrow could be a revelation next season and I'd love it.
C O Y W

westcliff white

Quote from: Chutney on July 05, 2017, 09:34:39 AM
Woodrow could be a revelation next season and I'd love it.
we all would if he was, however if he plays the same as he has for us in the past i am not sure we will be loving it.

I am hopeful though
Every day is a Fulham day

David I

Might not have a choice..... Woodrow will probably be our only actual striker come he start of the season.
We were lucky last year with a wafer thin squad... a couple of injuries and we are screwed.

So much for Slav wanting to bring strikers in early to gel!!

EastEndWhite