watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did anyone see how Djalo got on?

Started by Wearethewhites, July 05, 2017, 09:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Curious, being reported that he's an absolute unit, but, what was he like on the ball? Did he get any game time out in Poland, what was he like?

Darkside

According to the match report he played 90 minutes.

Khan You Dig It

He played the whole match, first on the left side of the central pairing with Madl, and then on the right alongside Sigurdsson. Didn't look all that exciting if I'm being honest, but it was only a preseason game, so who knows?

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: Khan You Dig It on July 06, 2017, 01:50:36 AM
He played the whole match, first on the left side of the central pairing with Madl, and then on the right alongside Sigurdsson. Didn't look all that exciting if I'm being honest, but it was only a preseason game, so who knows?

Have those backwards. Was on the right with Madl and left with Sig. But he was fine. Didn't stand out by any means. Jury is out, and will be through the preseason.

WONKYTONKY

watch for yourselves - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvzPfqyjBg&feature=youtu.be
I actually thought he looked pretty solid and very composed with the ball. Especially as the game went on. few nice little skills and a few nice passes. one diagonal that picked out Fredericks stands out in my memory. Thought he looked a far classier player than Sigurdson especially. Did not look slow at all like some people had suggested. Seemed to be communicating a lot with guys to try and get them in space for passes.

RaySmith

I thought he looked solid, good skills for a big man - but can't really tell in a low key friendly - really just a  run out, blow the cobwebs away.

Lighthouse

Made the right decisions. Didn't dive in, seemed to read what was going on around him well. Not a great passer of the ball and is a beast. But I didn't think he was a weak link. Although I doubt he will be a first team regular necessarily.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chutney

Quote from: WONKYTONKY on July 06, 2017, 06:54:35 AM
watch for yourselves - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvzPfqyjBg&feature=youtu.be
I actually thought he looked pretty solid and very composed with the ball. Especially as the game went on. few nice little skills and a few nice passes. one diagonal that picked out Fredericks stands out in my memory. Thought he looked a far classier player than Sigurdson especially. Did not look slow at all like some people had suggested. Seemed to be communicating a lot with guys to try and get them in space for passes.

Mark Fotheringham looked a classier player than siggurdson.

That said, I think Djalo did fine, but we need to try not to read in to pre-season games, they never tell the full story.
C O Y W

WONKYTONKY

Quote from: Chutney on July 06, 2017, 11:06:52 AM
Quote from: WONKYTONKY on July 06, 2017, 06:54:35 AM

Mark Fotheringham looked a classier player than siggurdson.

That said, I think Djalo did fine, but we need to try not to read in to pre-season games, they never tell the full story.

Forgot about Fotheringham hahaha. I think he'll be adequate back-up... Djalo! not Fotheringham lol