watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Membership arrives when?

Started by Fulhamfan666, July 09, 2017, 12:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamfan666

How long did it take for your membership card and welcome gift to arrive when you you just signed up for it?

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on July 09, 2017, 12:09:15 AM
How long did it take for your membership card and welcome gift to arrive when you you just signed up for it?

E-mail the club if you are worried or want to do something like buy tickets.

love4ffc

As I live in the States, when I did join it took about a week and half for me to receive mine.  Would think living in the UK you would receive yours much quicker. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham 442

Still waiting for mine and I bought it well over a week ago!!  Has anyone received theirs yet?

hovewhite

Season ticket packs turned up week before season started last season.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: hovewhite on July 09, 2017, 08:48:00 AM
Season ticket packs turned up week before season started last season.

Some didn't even do that!  I had to collect a duplicate of mine at the ground first game of the season.
¡COYW!

cmg

Quote from: love4ffc on July 09, 2017, 12:34:00 AM
As I live in the States, when I did join it took about a week and half for me to receive mine.  Would think living in the UK you would receive yours much quicker. 

You show a touching, and alas quite unjustified, confidence in the efficiency of the British postal system.  079.gif

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: cmg on July 09, 2017, 09:25:42 AM

You show a touching, and alas quite unjustified, confidence in the efficiency of the British postal system.  079.gif

My confidence of the PO over the years is high, and generally better than other couriers.
Damn! that's put the mockers on my parcel arriving on time this week!

Would it be a small help if the club revealed on the website that ST's, membership's etc will be dispatched between certain dates and followed up by saying ALL have been dispatched as of now, so people know where they are?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 09, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

My confidence of the PO over the years is high, and generally better than other couriers.

Would it be a small help if the club revealed on the website that ST's, membership's etc will be dispatched between certain dates and followed up by saying ALL have been dispatched as of now, so people know where they are?

That would be far too simple.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 09, 2017, 09:58:18 AM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 09, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

That would be far too simple.

I just knew someone was going to say that!
Its the simple things that make a difference a lot of the time!

Southcoastffc

I ordered a 7 tread stepladder online from Screwfix on Thursday. It arrived on Friday via Royal Mail. Absolutely true! ☺
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

its not the postal service,its the club.we are getting new season ticket cards this season,god help us.dine intervention,help comes to mind!

G_Gribby

I ordered the new FFC training jacket on a Sunday. It arrived to my house on Wednesday. Absolute top class by Fulham! We are here talking about Stockholm Sweden!  :54:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Barrett487

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 09, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

I ordered a 7 tread stepladder online from Screwfix on Thursday. It arrived on Friday via Royal Mail. Absolutely true! ☺

I heard that the RM were 'taking steps' to improve their service..... this explains it  :005:

Woolly Mammoth

Your very lucky, cause I have been waiting for my Stepfather for years.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 09, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

I heard that the RM were 'taking steps' to improve their service..... this explains it  :005:
065.gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulhamfan666

still nothing  :022:

Send them an email so we'll see I guess. If only I could track it...

montyandgeorge

When do season tickets arrive??!!

hovewhite

In my expeirence as a S\T holder stuff like the cards never come out and arrive 10 to 12 days before the season starts and not expecting anything less this season.

Fulham 442

If you have purchased a membership you can still buy tickets online and get the £5 discount.  I am still waiting for my membership card etc but bought my Norwich tickets no problem!