more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Podcast (FoFcast)- take a listen and give us your thoughts please

Started by love4ffc, July 10, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e4b

BestOfBrede

Great stuff lads and really appreciated.
My only issue, hopefully constructive....

The sound is distorted when Danny spoke - now that may well be my iPad, but when WW spoke it was a good pitch and nice and clear. Unfortunately, when Danny spoke it was at a high pitch and made me winch and have to turn the volume down. Then of course up again for WW.
Now, I know from listening to Danny on the Russ Goldman podcast, that he doesn't speak at a high pitch and so assume a tweak maybe required?

I did enjoy the chat though, from fellow Whites!
Keep it up

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 11, 2017, 09:36:54 PM

The sound is distorted when Danny spoke - now that may well be my iPad, but when WW spoke it was a good pitch and nice and clear. Unfortunately, when Danny spoke it was at a high pitch and made me winch and have to turn the volume down. Then of course up again for WW.
Now, I know from listening to Danny on the Russ Goldman podcast, that he doesn't speak at a high pitch and so assume a tweak maybe required?

Keep it up

Yeah I got that mate. Don't understand how that happened to be honest. I know the volume on my laptop got raised to full volume. Would that make my voice louder? I turned it up because I couldn't hear WW in the pre show chat.

Or it could just be that it's recorded WW's end via a Skype call.

As long as you liked the content and banter between us, the sound is hopefully a minor issue. But I noticed it straight away so I will look into it.

Thanks for listening
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Aussie Cottager

Well done lads, was a great listen! The more Fulham content we have out there - the better! The back-and-forth was fantastic and hope the FOFcast becomes a staple. I come on here regularly, and normally and just read though the message boards, but might start getting a little more involved.

Keep up the good work fellas!

therealjaybee

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 11, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

Keep it up

Yeah I got that mate. Don't understand how that happened to be honest. I know the volume on my laptop got raised to full volume. Would that make my voice louder? I turned it up because I couldn't hear WW in the pre show chat.

As long as you liked the content and banter between us, the sound is hopefully a minor issue. But I noticed it straight away so I will look into it.

Thanks for listening

There's a bunch of useless articles out there that talk about how to improve podcasts when you're using Skype. Have a play around with the equaliser too. If you're on Mac, even chucking the audio file into Garageband to play around with some of the filters could make a MASSIVE difference. If you need any help, feel free to flick me a message and would be happy to help out having had some experience with audio.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Aussie Cottager on July 12, 2017, 01:17:42 AM
Well done lads, was a great listen! The more Fulham content we have out there - the better! The back-and-forth was fantastic and hope the FOFcast becomes a staple. I come on here regularly, and normally and just read though the message boards, but might start getting a little more involved.

Cheers

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supermitch

Just had the chance to listen.  Very well done - it's like having a conversation in the pub re Fulham but with an enforced mute button.

Great first effort. Not a criticism but hopefully to be constructive - an immediate improvement could be made in the levelling of the volume between the 2 parties.

Look forward to the next one  049:gif

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 12, 2017, 01:57:11 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 11, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

Keep it up

Thanks for listening

There's a bunch of useless articles out there that talk about how to improve podcasts when you're using Skype. Have a play around with the equaliser too. If you're on Mac, even chucking the audio file into Garageband to play around with some of the filters could make a MASSIVE difference. If you need any help, feel free to flick me a message and would be happy to help out having had some experience with audio.

Cheers mate. I'm going to look into this before the next one. Luckily we aren't looking to do them too frequently so I've got a chance to sort this. At least the issue is a technical one and not the personnel lol.

I'll pm you if we get stuck

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Aussie Cottager on July 12, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

Cheers. Thanks for listening.

Please tell a friend or two lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Barrett487

I've just listened to it guys and i'm impressed with the banter. The volume could be higher, but Danny's distortion is sufferable.

It was nice hear you two talking, and not always agreeing. 42 minutes is a long time though, so maybe you could split the chat into bitesize pieces?

Keep up the good work

ps. well done both of you for avoiding a divorce situation..... what a question  :58:

westcliff white

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 12, 2017, 10:31:43 PM
I've just listened to it guys and i'm impressed with the banter. The volume could be higher, but Danny's distortion is sufferable.

It was nice hear you two talking, and not always agreeing. 42 minutes is a long time though, so maybe you could split the chat into bitesize pieces?

Keep up the good work

ps. well done both of you for avoiding a divorce situation..... what a question  :58:
We actually thought we would do 20-30 minutes but the time flew by and before we knew it 40 mins had gone
Every day is a Fulham day

RaySmith

Great listen lads- just like two  knowledgeable fans discussing  all things Fulham in the pub.

I look forward to more episodes, especially when the season starts. 049:gif

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day