watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Podcast (FoFcast)- take a listen and give us your thoughts please

Started by love4ffc, July 10, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever Friends of Fulham FoFcast.   082.gif

In this our very first ever episode Westcliff White and Dannyboi talk about Danny's experience with CottageTalk, club transfer news and other happenings with Fulham and FoF. 

We hope you enjoy what we hope will become a regular feature for The Friends of Fulham Forum  049:gif

https://www.buzzsprout.com/111200/534736-fofcast-1-mp3

By clicking the above link a new window should open with the podcast ready to be played. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

westcliff white

If anyone listens please be nice lol, am on a train home right now from Belgium, will look at any feedback later.

Hopefully you may enjoy and or like :)
Every day is a Fulham day

Russ Goldman

I am enjoying it as you guys are hitting many topics including the speculation of Diego Rolan. I recommend listening to this episode. Congrats guys on your very first episode.

westcliff white

Thanks Russ, that's nice to hear from an experienced hand at these things. We tried to cover most things and will hopefully get better

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Russ Goldman on July 10, 2017, 08:08:53 PM
I am enjoying it as you guys are hitting many topics including the speculation of Diego Rolan. I recommend listening to this episode. Congrats guys on your very first episode.

Cheers Russ.

Doesn't mean we can't move forward together, I'm still intending to do a few shows with you from time to time. I'll always appreciate that my first go at this was thanks to you so FOFcast and Cottage Talk is a friendship going forward.

Thanks for listening mate
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

FulhamStu

Just listened to the first FOFcast having listened to Danny on Cottage Talk and now this. 
Westcliffe white is the new Fulham's very own Johnathan Ross, develop a lisp mate and you could have an excellent career in show business !   

Seriously, it was good.  You covered stuff all us Fulham fans are thinking about, good sensible comments and especially some really good insight into transfer dealings.

Looking forward already to your next FOFcast.

westcliff white

Thanks Fulham Stu it is much appreciated, will work on the lisp

FulhamStu

To add to above, I have posted many times pleading for people to stop going on about the Slav v Kline problem which I have tried to explain is a non story, as you described, we have a process that Slav has signed up too, everyone should understand it now and it's how we work, if you don't like it, fine but it is not going away so to continue to moan about it is somewhat futile.

If you have any club contacts and it sounded like WW may have, I would like you to continue to request the club please gives us the latest info re ground development, why the club can't be a bit more transparent on the matter is very frustrating to me.  I personally have spoken (only once) to Shahid Khan, Sarah Brooks and Mackintosh about the subject and had been convinced things would eventually happen, but that was a long time ago now.   Maybe a subject for a future FOFcast.   Thanks guys.

therealjaybee

Got it lined up as next to play after the latest from Russ!

Looking forward to it lads! Great work!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FulhamStu on July 11, 2017, 07:51:23 AM
Just listened to the first FOFcast having listened to Danny on Cottage Talk and now this. 
Westcliffe white is the new Fulham's very own Johnathan Ross, develop a lisp mate and you could have an excellent career in show business !   

Seriously, it was good.  You covered stuff all us Fulham fans are thinking about, good sensible comments and especially some really good insight into transfer dealings.

Looking forward already to your next FOFcast.

As I said in the show, WW has a lovely voice lol. Very professional. It was chalk and cheese with us but hopefully in the long run that'll be a good thing.

Thanks for listening

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 08:11:47 AM
Got it lined up as next to play after the latest from Russ!

Looking forward to it lads! Great work!

Cheers mate.

Please let us know what you think when you get round to listening to it.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

therealjaybee

Loved the podcast lads! There are some brilliant Fulham podcasts around and the more the better in my opinion. Would love to see you guys get Russ in for an episode down the track too to complete the circle!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 09:57:18 AM
Loved the podcast lads! There are some brilliant Fulham podcasts around and the more the better in my opinion. Would love to see you guys get Russ in for an episode down the track too to complete the circle!

Did you like WW's live update on the Rolan saga lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

therealjaybee

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 11, 2017, 10:05:37 AM

I didn't want to be mean butt........that has to be one of the most underwhelming updates i've ever heard!

096.gig

westcliff white

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

I didn't want to be mean butt........that has to be one of the most underwhelming updates i've ever heard!

096.gig
to be fair I did say that at the time. lol

therealjaybee

Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

096.gig

Hahaha it was great guys! Just good to hear two knowledgable fans shooting the breeze about something we all love!

Bonzo the mad dog

Ditto all of the above
I voted for this idea on the recent questionnaire
Great podcast guys
Having Cottage Talk, Fulhamish and now Fofcast is really good news
One (technical) question - will we be able to subscribe via iTunes at some point in the future?
Keep up the good work and thanks

love4ffc

:bump: because the lads did such a great job on their first time out  082.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Bonzo the mad dog on July 11, 2017, 10:58:43 AM
Ditto all of the above
I voted for this idea on the recent questionnaire
Great podcast guys
Having Cottage Talk, Fulhamish and now Fofcast is really good news
One (technical) question - will we be able to subscribe via iTunes at some point in the future?
Keep up the good work and thanks

Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

I've had a chat with WW about this today since you brought it up and we agree there's never been or will be any intention to make you guys pay to listen.

This is just a little something extra from us to the members, Readers and whoever else wanted to listen. For a first attempt I dont think we did that bad and we will get better I'm sure. Shows will most likely be monthly or fortnightly, depends how it goes.

But our style was always to come across as two mates having a chat about Fulham. Passion, bit of analysis and knowledge and have a laugh. Just how supporting Fulham should be. 

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 10:40:22 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

096.gig

Hahaha it was great guys! Just good to hear two knowledgable fans shooting the breeze about something we all love!

Mate, I was expecting to announce a signing in the first ever FOFcast. That would have been hilarious, what we got was typical Fulham lol. But like true professionals we just side stepped it and got on with the show lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]