watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mark Zuckerberg in for the Spuds

Started by G_Gribby, July 11, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Gribby

According to the Sunday Times are Mark "Facebook" Zuckerberg interessted to by Tottenham for big money.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: G_Gribby on July 11, 2017, 09:35:51 AM
According to the Sunday Times are Mark "Facebook" Zuckerberg interessted to by Tottenham for big money.

For real? Wow - that would be some story.

G_Gribby

Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

therealjaybee

He's part of the group but, having dealt closely with VERY similar funds through my work, he will have very little to do with the actual running of the fund and the day to day running of the club if the bid is successful. Interesting story nonetheless and good for English football and this will bring it to a whole new level worldwide and the kind of money Spurs would have available to them would see a definite shift in power! Could see them finally break through the glass ceiling!

cmg

Might come in handy for the old data analysis.

fulhamben

Quote from: therealjaybee on July 11, 2017, 09:54:52 AM
He's part of the group but, having dealt closely with VERY similar funds through my work, he will have very little to do with the actual running of the fund and the day to day running of the club if the bid is successful. Interesting story nonetheless and good for English football and this will bring it to a whole new level worldwide and the kind of money Spurs would have available to them would see a definite shift in power! Could see them finally break through the glass ceiling!
not sure how another prem team becoming foreign owned, is good for English football. But will possibly be good for spurs. I say possibly as American owned English teams havent done very well in previous times.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

love4ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on July 11, 2017, 06:22:27 PM
not sure how another prem team becoming foreign owned, is good for English football. But will possibly be good for spurs. I say possibly as American owned English teams havent done very well in previous times.

Football is out of control when it comes to money.  Not sure that their are enough mega super rich Englishmen out there who could afford to sustain a premier league club. 

Owning a European football team has become the latest bling for the filthy rich to brag about.  Don't think its good for football overall but it's a sign of the times that I doubt will be changing soon. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

Quote from: love4ffc on July 11, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

Football is out of control when it comes to money.  Not sure that their are enough mega super rich Englishmen out there who could afford to sustain a premier league club. 

Owning a European football team has become the latest bling for the filthy rich to brag about.  Don't think its good for football overall but it's a sign of the times that I doubt will be changing soon. 
you dont think joe lewis can sustain spurs? just a poor billionaire i guess with just the mere 4 of them in the bank. wish i was that poor  :005:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

love4ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on July 11, 2017, 09:17:20 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on July 11, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

you dont think joe lewis can sustain spurs? just a poor billionaire i guess with just the mere 4 of them in the bank. wish i was that poor  :005:
I'm sure that Joe can sustain them but does he want to continue doing so?  My point is that there are too many English teams and not enough super rich English Joe Lewis to go around. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?