watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Second Fulham Scrapbook!

Started by bill taylors apprentice, July 11, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

I recently had an email from Ashwater press promoting their remaining copies of "Scrapbook 2".

Well, it arrived promptly this morning and all my plans went out the window as a couple of hours was well spent looking through the hundreds of photos and comments.

Brilliant!

LBNo11

...it is a very good way to get your Fulham fix and while away time. Nice to see much of my memorabilia in print, especially the Haynes scarf my Mum knitted me back in 1967 as well as badges, letters autographs etc.,

Recommended...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cookieg

Their Fulham books are superb and from what I remember one of the few, if not the only, publishers of Fulham books back in the old days!!

cmg

Terrific book.
If there are any left I'd highly recommend them to any Fulham fan.

Superb photographs and well written captions. Plenty to interest all.
I thought the watch that Trinder presented to Haynes in 1969 looked a right cheapo job. I was amazed, when I looked it up, to find such models are worth £10,000+ today...If it's genuine! Trinder probably got it off the back of  lorry.

Star of the whole show, though, must be Steve Earle's haircut in the 1962 Youth team.

bill taylors apprentice

At first I thought the way the photo's random display rather than chronological order was odd but it does add to the charm.

One of my favourite ever Fulham photo's is Roger Browns dramatic header against Lincoln City but I had never seen the great photo of the players reaction after it had gone in.

Also a photo of Bill Taylor (a brief family friend) hits the spot.

I wonder what happened to that impressive sideboard in the board room?

cookieg

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 11, 2017, 07:42:09 PM
At first I thought the way the photo's random display rather than chronological order was odd but it does add to the charm.

One of my favourite ever Fulham photo's is Roger Browns dramatic header against Lincoln City but I had never seen the great photo of the players reaction after it had gone in.

Also a photo of Bill Taylor (a brief family friend) hits the spot.

I wonder what happened to that impressive sideboard in the board room?

The sideboard probably collapsed under the weight of all the trophies!!