watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham vs Fulham, 20 July 2017

Started by Madman Maddle, July 11, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madman Maddle

Fulham's camp in Bad Radkersburg will take place from 17 until 22 July. From Bad Radkersburg it's about an hour's drive to the city of Graz, where the friendly vs West Ham will take place. Needless to say the city of Graz is among the finest in Austria, as well as the region around Bad Radkersburg right along the Slovenian border and the famous Styrian wine route. :wine:

Would be nice to see a decent number of Fulham supporters at the game. Two years ago there was a great entourage of Cottagers in Austria. I know for a fact there are lots of West Ham supporters in Austria, so us Austrian Cottagers will need some reinforcement! 049:gif

Feel free to ask me anything you want if you plan to travel!

love4ffc

There is no way I can make this though I have to say after googling Graz I can see why the club would love to train there.  It looks like some awesome country side to visit. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Madman Maddle

Quote from: love4ffc on July 11, 2017, 07:42:08 PM
There is no way I can make this though I have to say after googling Graz I can see why the club would love to train there.  It looks like some awesome country side to visit.

Funny fact: Most Austrians wouldn't call Graz countryside - it's Austria's 2nd largest city! I reckon for English measure Graz is a lovely little old town. Bad Radkersburg, where the lads stay for the week, is indeed pure countryside though.

Madman Maddle

Grazer AK, known as GAK, have announced some information regarding the friendly:

http://grazerak.at/index.php/aktuelles/541-britischer-spitzenfussball-in-weinzoedl

Standard adult ticket is 14€. Students and pensioners just 10€. VIP section 70€. Children are free. You can pay on the gate about 2.5 hours before kickoff.

Fulham section will be in the West Stand where the VIP section is located too. West Ham section in the East Stand.