Started by tonywildman, July 12, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonywildman

So the friendly with QPR is off today

therealjaybee

tonywildman

It just came up on my flash scores ap

Riversider

Will be interesting to see which side has called this off, might be quite significant if it was QPHa ,work with a load of their season ticket holders and their all gunning for Holloway at the moment, horrendous end to last season and then Reading put 5 past them on Saturday to increase the pressure, defeat against us and the pressure would have intensified,
Seeing as neither side is over burdened with pre season friendlies I'm guessing one team is going to be mightily pi**ed off today,
Wonder if the reason will come out, can't see it being a problem with the pitch.

Riversider

Did think after I went to bed, maybe we need some privacy at Motspur Park today, maybe a potential signing or two are there today, or maybe it's simply work for the new kit and sponsor ?
But with no game this Saturday we risk going in to the season undercooked compared to how many games others are playing !

f321ffc

From Twitter just now.

Fulham Football Club @FulhamFC
·
3m

Motspur Park this afternoon for a behind-closed-doors game against #QPRU23. K.O 4pm. 👋🏻
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Tomo

Game is still on I'm pleased to say:

Line up:

Rodak
Fredericks
Sigurdsson
Djalo
Ream Cisse
Christensen
O'Riley
Aluko
Ayite
Woodrow
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

cmg

Interesting that Matt O'Riley has not gone to Portugal with the u23/u18 squad.

therealjaybee

Quote from: Tomo on July 12, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Line up:

Rodak
Fredericks
Sigurdsson
Djalo
Ream Cisse
Christensen
O'Riley
Aluko
Ayite
Woodrow

Assume we'd see something like this:

Rodak
Fredericks   Sigurdsson   Djalo   Ream
Cisse   LVG   O'Riley
Aluko                           Ayite
Woodrow

therealjaybee

Quote from: cmg on July 12, 2017, 03:27:21 PM

Interesting that Matt O'Riley has not gone to Portugal with the u23/u18 squad.

Obviously seems like he'll be used more this upcoming season. Haven't seen much of him yet. Anyone got info?

aaronmcguigan

Interesting this mix of first team, reserves newbies and youth against a u23 team

aaronmcguigan

1-0 CISSE thunderbolt

cmg

New signing scores with thunderbolt from outside the box. What could possibly go wrong?

Go to 0.35

Riversider

Very very strange that QPR suddenly downgraded their side to an U 23 side after Les Ferdinand did a big piece on their website before their game against Reading at the weekend, telling the fans of the importance of the two games,
Seems after Reading put 5 past them they've suddenly got cold feet over exposing their first team today.
Fulham could (hopefully) run riot .
049:gif

westcliff white

hit the bar and went in of the keeper
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

26' GOAL. #QPRU23's level after @DanDarbyshire bursts down the left before finishing into the far corner. (1-1)

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

filham

Quote from: Tomo on July 12, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Line up:

Rodak
Fredericks
Sigurdsson
Djalo
Ream Cisse
Christensen
O'Riley
Aluko
Ayite
Woodrow

filham

That back four could be the line up in the first match of the season, is it good enough.

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: filham on July 12, 2017, 04:42:53 PM
That back four could be the line up in the first match of the season, is it good enough.

The first game is four saturdays away. It's not going to look like that.