more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Champions League Scouting

Started by aaronmcguigan, July 12, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

At Dundalk v Rosenborg tonight then linfield v Celtic Friday

Couple of decent strikers will be on show... and Nicolas Bendtner playing too!

cmg

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 12, 2017, 06:59:36 PM
At Dundalk v Rosenborg tonight then linfield v Celtic Friday

Linfield v Celtic sounds...er, interesting. Just as well it's not tonight, I suppose.

Supermitch

I was at Hibernians (Malta) v Salzburg last night.  No one stood out in a very 1 sided game with Salzburg running out 3-0 winners.  The second leg will be a mere formality.

aaronmcguigan

Interesting for the fans . Probably not the forum to discuss in depth, but as a football match it's an absolute mismatch. David Healys team played terrible in the last round and only won the league on the last day beating Crusaders into second place. But it's the best the country has to offer.

Also here, at half time Dundalk are 1-1 with Rosenborg

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Supermitch on July 12, 2017, 08:28:38 PM
I was at Hibernians (Malta) v Salzburg last night.  No one stood out in a very 1 sided game with Salzburg running out 3-0 winners.  The second leg will be a mere formality.

I know there was some commotion but I don't know if it was sorted. Will UEFA allow two Red Bull teams in the champions league? And if they play each other?

Supermitch

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 12, 2017, 08:34:15 PM
Quote from: Supermitch on July 12, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

I know there was some commotion but I don't know if it was sorted. Will UEFA allow two Red Bull teams in the champions league? And if they play each other?

Yes it was sorted and both allowed to be in it.  Not sure how it was sorted but could hazard a guess.   Harry's dog springs to mind  096.gig

aaronmcguigan

Thought the Austrian one had changed names of owners and retained Red bull as sponsors, but they had to persuade UEFA of nothing dodgy. In other news, a lot of brown envelopes and cases of energy juice have arrived at UEFA hq