watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Signing video - Southampton Spoof

Started by e4b, July 14, 2017, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e4b

Southampton's is brilliant. Puts everything into perspective.

I can't embed it but here is the link.  Hilarious!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/southampton-mock-transfer-videos-ironic-10793719

You'll have to wait through the commerical first.
Modify message

The Equalizer

Cryptic messages at their very finest.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sunburywhite

ⲚⲓⲢⲉⲙ̀ⲛⲭⲏⲙⲓ ̀ⲛ̀Ⲭⲣⲏⲥⲧⲓ̀ⲁⲛⲟⲥ
Coptic messages
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

e4b

Sorry guys thought it might break up the boredom of no news. It is a great video but i'm afraid i'm to thick to be able to stick it on here. Found it on News Now if anyone wants to do so.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

love4ffc

The video is great and your right, it does put things into perspective.  Clubs are over hyping things and just need to announce their signings.   :54:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

e4b

If you did that mate thanks.I guess our guys could do the same or better they just need the opportunity! Maybe next week.

love4ffc

Quote from: e4b on July 14, 2017, 05:01:42 PM
If you did that mate thanks.I guess our guys could do the same or better they just need the opportunity! Maybe next week.
:54:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

PokerMatt

Watched it now. Well played Southampton, very good.

I'm still cringing from those Villa and Liverpool ones.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Burt

St. Andrews White

Very funny and spot on. These announcement videos recently have been preposterous

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.