watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Squad depth

Started by We Are Premier League, July 20, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Assuming that we can offload Kava and Sig, I think we need at least another 4 players before then end of the window. In addition to every new departure being replaced.

Fred, Odoi, Ream, Djalo, Madl, Sess 75%, Cisse 25%
Even if we eventually sign Kalas! One more body is needed in the back, most likely a fullback.

Johanssen, Cairney, KMC, Cisse 75%, piazon 25%
One or possibly even two more bodies needed here.

Kebano, Aluko, Ayite, woodrow, piazon 75%, Sess 25%
One stiker would give us sufficient numbers, (won't discuss if W is good enough)

All in all, excluding keepers, we currently have 15 bodies (excluding the two mentioned). Starting the season with less than 19 sounds suicidal, 20 would be my preference but 19 could work if they are sufficiently versatile.

We Are Premier League

But perhaps Voyer, Kalas, Rolan, Norwood, Ojo, Poundje, Murphy, Nordfeldt and Rongier/Staude will all sign on Monday!

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: mlangstrom on July 20, 2017, 02:50:23 PM
But perhaps Voyer, Kalas, Rolan, Norwood, Ojo, Poundje, Murphy, Nordfeldt and Rongier/Staude will all sign on Monday!

Depends which Monday...

nose

it is thursday 19th July
the season starts sat 5th Aug
we have less than a half baked squad. we have a good chef some top class ingredients but nowhere near enough to feed the 5000
i am so underwhelmed with our senior management that I have lapsed into ludicrous metaphors!
I check the web every few hours and wonder if the rush of talent will have started.
still the tickets for leeds are being well advertised, so that is a comfort.

alfie

Quote from: nose on July 20, 2017, 03:37:40 PM
it is thursday 19th July
we have less than a half baked squad. we have a good chef some top class ingredients but nowhere near enough to feed the 5000
i am so underwhelmed with our senior management that I have lapsed into ludicrous metaphors!
I check the web every few hours and wonder if the rush of talent will have started.
Why does it always have to be Fulhams fault
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on July 20, 2017, 04:58:10 PM
Quote from: nose on July 20, 2017, 03:37:40 PM
it is thursday 19th July
Why does it always have to be Fulhams fault

Probably because it's the name of the club we support.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jims Dentist

Other clubs don't seem to have the problems making signings that we do.
EG Look at Brentford.