watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pat Roberts

Started by SouthfieldWhite, July 22, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Back at Man City and played against Man Utd in the Internstional Champions cup.

But more than likely to go back out on loan this season.

Arthur

I'd be happy for us to take him for a season. Jokanovic would get the best out of him, I feel, and he'd suit our technique-based style of play. Even on loan, however, I can't see him dropping down a division.

AlexW132

Quote from: Arthur on July 22, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
I'd be happy for us to take him for a season. Jokanovic would get the best out of him, I feel, and he'd suit our technique-based style of play. Even on loan, however, I can't see him dropping down a division.
Won't happen. If he was to be loaned it would be to someone like Swansea or Bournemouth.

aaronmcguigan

I think it's Southampton he's been rumoured with . Means he'll be at Anfield the following year

SouthfieldWhite

Been told by a top source where he's probably going and it's not Bournemouth or Swansea 😉

HatterDon

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 22, 2017, 09:50:28 PM

Been told by a top source where he's probably going and it's not Bournemouth or Swansea 😉

I begged you not to tell anyone he's going to Luton Town!  fp.gif :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on July 22, 2017, 10:20:15 PM

I begged you not to tell anyone he's going to Luton Town!  fp.gif :HD:
Do you know my source then Hatter Don?
Luton town it is 😉

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 22, 2017, 09:45:47 PM
I think it's Southampton he's been rumoured with . Means he'll be at Anfield the following year

Thanks but I'm not a top source.

Andy S

Southfield you have no more of a clue tha the man on the moon......

JackHFFC1990

If we didn't sign Piazon on loan I would be all for it. Very talented player but I can see him joining a lower premier league team

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Andy S on July 22, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

But that's still more than you'll ever know.

khanyoudothekhankhan

Southfield is the only legitimate ITK on this board.

He told us Steve Wigley was returning a few seasons back. He has alluded to other snippets before being chased off the board.

Thanks for the info Southfield, I would be shocked and a little miffed if we do sign Roberts.

westcliff white

Quote from: Arthur on July 22, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
Not sure the scottish prem is any better overall than the championship, maybe one or two teams but the rest is pretty bang average at best
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: khanyoudothekhankhan on July 25, 2017, 07:59:21 AM
Southfield is the only legitimate ITK on this board.

He told us Steve Wigley was returning a few seasons back. He has alluded to other snippets before being chased off the board.

Thanks for the info Southfield, I would be shocked and a little miffed if we do sign Roberts.
Personally think there are a few posters with some good info on the board relating to the goings on
Every day is a Fulham day

bobbo

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 23, 2017, 06:32:57 AM
Quote from: Andy S on July 22, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

But that's still more than you'll ever know.
what ever you do don't tell or you'll have to stand in the corner.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Love to see Roberts back at the Cottage , even for just one season, but somehow just can't see it happening.+

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: filham on July 25, 2017, 11:00:15 AM
Love to see Roberts back at the Cottage , even for just one season, but somehow just can't see it happening.+

Like I've said Ina previous thread, I do get told a lot and some of it confidential which I'd never break.
The Roberts info I've been told isn't so confidential and I have been told he might be on his way to Southampton.

These things have a habit of failing to materially de as both clubs may not agree  on every aspect, so insure if it don't happen people will just say it was bullpoo  anyway.
But that's up to the individual if they don't believe it in the first place.