more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dennis Odoi

Started by khanyoudothekhankhan, July 26, 2017, 09:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khanyoudothekhankhan

Where has he disappeared to?

The last we saw of him he was showing of his barista skills in Poland!

westcliff white

he is in the new kit release photo
Every day is a Fulham day

khanyoudothekhankhan

Quote from: westcliff white on July 26, 2017, 09:16:48 AM
he is in the new kit release photo
Do your sources know if he was injured or if he had a sulk because Fulham pulled his transfer back to Belgium?

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

JackHFFC1990

I like Odoi think he will be an important player for us next year

AlexW132

Denis doesn't seem like someone who'd sulk

f321ffc

I really like Odoi, almost a Fulham legend just for this bit of skill, hope he gets more game time this season could be a big season for him and Fulham.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqPOYy7Mizc
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Chutney

Odoi will be crucial now Malone has gone, Sessegnon was used as a left winger by England and his best games for us have been in a more attacking role. Odoi is very comfortable at left back and I think might well shine if given the chance, he's got tons of ability.
C O Y W

Jonaldiniho 88

I thought he did really well in a back three. He is really good in the air for his height. Can't remember who the opposition were but I think they targeted him with with long balls to a big forward and he did really well. I don't think he is that great going forward. Bit ponderous but hopefully on his left foot and with coaching he can kick on. I do think he is a better defender than any of our wing backs.

@jolslover

Like Odoi. Not really met/heard from anyone who dislikes him. Good player.
STH H3

montyandgeorge

Be really happy to see a Odoi play more. I thought he brought great energy to the squad. And my nine-year-old thought he was ace.

We Are Premier League

Any news of him carrying an injury? surprised he hasn't featured more in friendlies

One Martin Thomas

Thought he was average. Slow turn of pace and easily beaten by a good winger. Don't rate him.

hovewhite

Think he will prove why we turned down the bids for him this summer.

J.Perkins

Could well be starting LB this season. Is fully capable of playing anywhere across the back 4. And you would get as good as versatile player for the same price we paid for him.