https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's game

Started by fulhamben, July 29, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2017, 05:30:36 PM
DW I was there...And We were garbage.
Not going to get in an argument as I've been banned already this week,which pleased you and your mate I should think...Keep smiling.

unfortunately the owner and the team he has around him do not learn from their errors.
over and over they repeat the error they made before
it is amazing, they cannot manage to sort themselves out
kline still with us AM still with us...both those speak volumes for why we will fail again ths season.

AM said to the fst they will only buy players that will increase in value... it would be a much more shrewd thing if they buy players that would help us gain promotion.

we are one week off a new season with a worse and even more lightweight group than last season. we let malone go but he actually could have been persudaded to stay, but the management did not try, or nip it in the bud.....   i know because i know and I cannot tell you how i know that because i will never know anything ever again if i tell you.

it isn't the the defeat it is the team we managed to cobble together one week before the KO

ridiculous!

fulhamben

Quote from: Bill2 on July 29, 2017, 05:30:13 PM
We did not play well and hardly touched the ball for the last ten minutes. The last two goals were due to poor defending and after the third we stopped playing. I was not impressed by the new boys but I seem to remember saying the same last year but SJ turned them around. We need a centre forward.
thought cisse had a good engine, and is a lot more mobile than kmac. Not sure he will impose himself so much, but an upgrade on Parker. Not so sure on Norwood. Some bad first touches, quite a few wayward passes and some rash challenges. Would definitely have got at least 2 yellows in a league game. Thought Ayité looked dangerous and aluko was my motm
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Not going to get in an argument as I've been banned already this week,which pleased you and your mate I should think...Keep smiling.

Did you get banned?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 29, 2017, 05:10:15 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 29, 2017, 04:55:36 PM
I mean it's a bit weird that some people are getting so irate over a friendly, also bearing in mind we've just played a full strength team that will be competing for a champions league spot this year. All things considered we should've been 2-1 up in the second half and we didn't even have our best two players on the pitch. Sometimes I think people just want to find stuff to moan about irrespective of how pointless it is

+1

Nonsense, playing for a champions league place,they were lucky to stay up last year.
People aren't moaning Deeping for the sake of it,they are seeing the cracks that are there and they need covering over...
Anybody in league 1 would have beaten us today.

Agreed completely. A team like Wolfsburg shouldn't beat us coming from last season. They were shite last season and got lucky to stay up at all.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 29, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Did you get banned?

Well your a Mod you should know,or is this a joke?

@jolslover

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 29, 2017, 05:00:26 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on July 29, 2017, 04:55:36 PM
I mean it's a bit weird that some people are getting so irate over a friendly, also bearing in mind we've just played a full strength team that will be competing for a champions league spot this year. All things considered we should've been 2-1 up in the second half and we didn't even have our best two players on the pitch. Sometimes I think people just want to find stuff to moan about irrespective of how pointless it is

100% agree. I don't post as much for that reason

Agree. Absolutely not real that a team in leauge 1 would have beaten us today. Look at some of the players Wolfsburg had on the pitch. Prem level players for sure.
STH H3

Jonaldiniho 88

I wasn't there and was working so couldn't listen. What was the starting 11 and did anyone impress?

Mince n Tatties

Mind you we could be worse,looking at some of today's results...Sunderland 0 Celtic Reserves 5..
Charlton 6 Ipswich 1.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 29, 2017, 06:15:46 PM
I wasn't there and was working so couldn't listen. What was the starting 11 and did anyone impress?
Betts Fred's Ream kalas sess. Norwood cisse Johansen Ayité piazon and aluko. Aluko by far the best, Ayité second best, the rest not worth a mention

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2017, 06:28:05 PM
Betts Fred's Ream kalas sess. Norwood cisse Johansen Ayité piazon and aluko. Aluko by far the best, Ayité second best, the rest not worth a mention

Near enough,bit hard on Cisse maybe worth a mention,better than  I thought he'd be.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2017, 06:31:57 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

Near enough,bit hard on Cisse maybe worth a mention,better than  I thought he'd be.
did mention on other page that I thought he had good engine, and a lot more mobile than kmac. Still hes a dm and our midfield was over run and we lost 3 0

Jonaldiniho 88

That isn't a weak side from us really. I suppose so much of our good play was from the midfield three. Glad to hear the wingers played well. Thanks for the reports. I think I'm firmly on the fence with our dealings this window. until it closes its very hard to assess. We seem to have adequate cover in most positions but the squad hasn't seen one player come in who would definitely improve our starting 11. You hope the best quality players come in near the end of the window but to name a few available who arguably would; Wells, gestede, bamford, Jerome, Anita. I'm all for unknowns coming in and doing well but we just need players who improve us.

@jolslover

Bettinelli 6- Was only on for 30 minutes but found Fredericks/Sessegnon a couple of times with some nice long balls.
Fredericks 6.5- One of our better players today. Was a threat going forward at times and made some important defensive headers
Ream 6- Was his usual composed self, Maybe too composed at times. Made one sloppy error but made up for it with good sliding tackle.
Kalas 6.5- Looked solid. Didn't make any mistakes but can't say he had a good game as we conceded 3. Came over to thank the fans after the game. Looks happy to be back but perhaps over enthusiasm meant he could have got sent off for a bad tackle.
Sessegnon 6- Was not bad today but failed to make much impact on the game. Didn't look the best defensively and switched to LW around the 60th minute. Worked hard.
Cisse 5.5- Grew into the game in the second half but I feel didn't offer the back 4 the same level of protection that K Mac would have. Perhaps harsh but I feel like he didn't impact the game. Still, I expect he will improve with coaching.
Johansen 6.5- Worked hard as usual and first 30 minutes was at the centre of some intelligent play but wasn't at his best today. Got into a few arguments with their players.
Norwood 6- Some intelligent passes in the first half but failed to make an impact in the second and a lot of the game passed him by. Still there is potential there. Worked hard.
Aluko 7- Our best player today and looked a bright spot. Ball control was very good and he caused the Wolfsburg defenders problems with his skill
Piazon 4.5- Never really got into the game today. A few nice flicks but failed to make an impact and his weakness meant he gave away the ball a few times.
Ayite 5- Wasn't his usual self today, A few good runs but end product was lacking and decision making was poor. A wayward back pass nearly resulted in a goal.

Button 3- Very poor from him. I usually defend him but I got worried whenever he was on the ball. Lack of awareness meant a delayed clearance nearly cost us a goal, didn't command his area well. Boos and ironic cheers are not on however. If he had come from Nottingham Forest he would be treated a lot differently I feel.

Other players weren't on long enough to make a judgement. Should be noted Woodrow didn't touch the ball and failed to make any kind of impact. We really need a decent striker.
STH H3

Woolly Mammoth

A fair assessment and observation and shows there is cause for concern.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on July 29, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

Bettinelli 6- Was only on for 30 minutes but found Fredericks/Sessegnon a couple of times with some nice long balls.
Fredericks 6.5- One of our better players today. Was a threat going forward at times and made some important defensive headers
Ream 6- Was his usual composed self, Maybe too composed at times. Made one sloppy error but made up for it with good sliding tackle.
Kalas 6.5- Looked solid. Didn't make any mistakes but can't say he had a good game as we conceded 3. Came over to thank the fans after the game. Looks happy to be back but perhaps over enthusiasm meant he could have got sent off for a bad tackle.
Sessegnon 6- Was not bad today but failed to make much impact on the game. Didn't look the best defensively and switched to LW around the 60th minute. Worked hard.
Cisse 5.5- Grew into the game in the second half but I feel didn't offer the back 4 the same level of protection that K Mac would have. Perhaps harsh but I feel like he didn't impact the game. Still, I expect he will improve with coaching.
Johansen 6.5- Worked hard as usual and first 30 minutes was at the centre of some intelligent play but wasn't at his best today. Got into a few arguments with their players.
Norwood 6- Some intelligent passes in the first half but failed to make an impact in the second and a lot of the game passed him by. Still there is potential there. Worked hard.
Aluko 7- Our best player today and looked a bright spot. Ball control was very good and he caused the Wolfsburg defenders problems with his skill
Piazon 4.5- Never really got into the game today. A few nice flicks but failed to make an impact and his weakness meant he gave away the ball a few times.
Ayite 5- Wasn't his usual self today, A few good runs but end product was lacking and decision making was poor. A wayward back pass nearly resulted in a goal.

Button 3- Very poor from him. I usually defend him but I got worried whenever he was on the ball. Lack of awareness meant a delayed clearance nearly cost us a goal, didn't command his area well. Boos and ironic cheers are not on however. If he had come from Nottingham Forest he would be treated a lot differently I feel.

Other players weren't on long enough to make a judgement. Should be noted Woodrow didn't touch the ball and failed to make any kind of impact. We really need a decent striker.
you think the boos were down to the fact he used to play for Brentford?  If you truely believe that, then how do you explain the lack of boos for piazon and kalas, 2 players who are still contracted to our actual local rivals

Jonaldiniho 88

Cheers mate

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 29, 2017, 05:55:14 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 29, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Did you get banned?

Well your a Mod you should know,or is this a joke?

I focus on the Foferviews and family now, I don't do much moderating. It's too time consuming with no reward. So I normally first find out about people being banned when they announce it to the world
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SP

The new pitch was the highlight for me, beautiful & looks a few feet wider than last season.

@jolslover

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

you think the boos were down to the fact he used to play for Brentford?  If you truely believe that, then how do you explain the lack of boos for piazon and kalas, 2 players who are still contracted to our actual local rivals

I think when we signed him people gave him less of a chance because he used to play for Brentford. The boos are not solely because he came from Brentford, But it is part of the reason there is so much hatred to him. IMo.
STH H3

aaronmcguigan

Did Cauley try and get involved today? If I was him this would be a big chance to state your claim as the leading striker at the club?