News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely đź”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am i the only bloke over 30 (ok 40) that dosen't fancy Carol Vorderman?

Started by FatFreddysCat, September 10, 2010, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I just dont get it, does nothing for me. Ok if i get diddled out of my change whilst buying the mail on Sunday with a hang over she may come in handy, but rumpy pumpy? No thanks  :046: Sorry the reason i brought it up is bizzarely (and perhaps the spelling  :doh:) is shes in the Mail tomorrow or sunday.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

That bloody Fosters ad is doing my head in, it would take about 50 Fosters for me to fancy her, rather than 4 Stellas  :beer:

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 10, 2010, 11:43:21 PM
That bloody Fosters ad is doing my head in, it would take about 50 Fosters for me to fancy her, rather than 4 Stellas  :beer:
Haven't seen it Fred ? Its funny i drink fosters but cant stand the taste of stella however when i stopped smoking it was the other way round. That dam gun man if he hadn't stuck a shooter in me face i would be a healthy 25 stone non smoker instead of a 13 stone Unhealthy smoker but then thats another story.winker only got ten years  :028:Proberly four for good behavior.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Lighthouse

I love Stella. But never liked Vorderman. That laugh just turns my stomach. So sadly I would simply hope she didn't find anything funny. Also she does fancy herself enough already.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 11, 2010, 12:05:05 AM
Haven't seen it Fred ? Its funny i drink fosters but cant stand the taste of stella however when i stopped smoking it was the other way round. That dam gun man if he hadn't stuck a shooter in me face i would be a healthy 25 stone non smoker instead of a 13 stone Unhealthy smoker but then thats another story.winker only got ten years  :028:Proberly four for good behavior.
Kaz got held up whilst working in an offy, had a shotgun put in her face, For legal reasons i cant go into the rest, but when she come home not very shook up , i was a bit dissapointed to discover the robber didn't get the full takings, and Kaz was only a bullseye better off than she started the shift  :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 11, 2010, 12:05:05 AM
If i could get someone to threaghten me with a gat gun, and i could lose two stone it would be a right result. What happened with the shooter Daddy?

LRCN

slightly offtopic but did anyone see anne robinson on watchdog the other day and notice the massive difference between her smooth 30 year old face and turkey neck?  :020:

Bradstow

Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

FulhamRob

blingo

Bit of a pig from where blingo is sitting aswell Fredster. Imagine her without make up after a night out. You'd be chewing your arm off to get away. :020:

Burt

I would not push Carol V out of my bed...

Anne R would have to go though, and pretty sharpish.

Sorry Anne, but you are the weakest link.

(Sorry for the cheap gag guys, whilst I may have just got up, my humour is clearly still asleep)

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Lork on September 11, 2010, 12:49:32 AM
slightly offtopic but did anyone see anne robinson on watchdog the other day and notice the massive difference between her smooth 30 year old face and turkey neck?  :020:

:019: :020: :020:
FTID

Andy Crysell

Count me out too (pun fully intended).  I guess her face and body are OK, but she's got all the sex appeal of cold porridge.

Quote from: FulhamRob on September 11, 2010, 06:55:21 AM
you're not alone; she does nowt for me either.

tingtawng

its been brought up before ,about carol. she has a bad  track record ,3 marriages down the swanee.
when seen on chat shows other interviewees cant stand her so it seems . she is waving her hands about trying to impress but fails. Big IQ as we know but must be lacking elsewhere .but how did she manage to squeeze millions out of the TV company for such a minor role ?? thats the big question .
i suspect in real life she suffers with a big head and nobody can stand her .least of all her 3 ex hubbies .
so too smart by  half  ......
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo