watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Streaming for 17-18 Season?

Started by MayoDomo, July 31, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MayoDomo

I looked at the service iFollow, and Fulham is one of the clubs not hosted through the website. Does anyone know where/how to stream games for this season for those of us outside of England?
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

rweller86

Quote from: MayoDomo on July 31, 2017, 04:31:59 PM
I looked at the service iFollow, and Fulham is one of the clubs not hosted through the website. Does anyone know where/how to stream games for this season for those of us outside of England?
The club should be announcing something before the season starts, imagine something will appear on the website soon.
@rweller

MayoDomo

Quote from: rweller86 on July 31, 2017, 04:32:37 PM
Quote from: MayoDomo on July 31, 2017, 04:31:59 PM
The club should be announcing something before the season starts, imagine something will appear on the website soon.

Appreciate it.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

jarv

rweller86

It should have been announced already but the club is always very late in announcing things.
@rweller

aaronmcguigan

Norwich have iFollow available for £5 per match

rweller86

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 31, 2017, 04:40:08 PM
Norwich have iFollow available for £5 per match
Do all teams on the iFollow have par-per-match options?
@rweller

Marcel_Gecov

How does iFollow work? Could I log into the games via our opponents and watch  them?

rweller86

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 31, 2017, 04:47:34 PM
How does iFollow work? Could I log into the games via our opponents and watch  them?
Only works outside the UK
@rweller

valdeingruo

In Fulham fashion we will have 20 minutes left of the match before anything is announced.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: rweller86 on July 31, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

Can you watch it through something like Hola which masks IP addresses?

rweller86

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 31, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

Depends on how clever the geo-restrictions are. Hola IP's are mostly banned for most streaming websites now. Best thing to do is get a VPN in the US or something. Even then, you might need a non-UK address to sign up. Most details, as you can tell, are still unknown.
@rweller

westcliff white

If you VPN the stream or any illegal stream into the uk and get caught the fines are ridiculous these days, can be up to 10k in the worst case. Even possible banned from internet use I heard but that last part maybe to the service provider
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Villa , who aren't doing it via the iFollow service, are offering theirs for £6 per match or season pass for £110, just as an example for a non iFollow site

paulbrookersmazydribbles

From the notes of the Fulham Supporters' Trust's latest meeting with the Club:

"The Trust reported that it had received a number of questions from supporters with regard to the Club's decision not to sign-up for the IFollow streaming package supplied by the EFL. AM confirmed that the Club would be able to offer, via its own Fulham FC TV service, live streaming of league matches to international subscribers. The only matches the Club would be unable to show via Fulham FC TV would be those chosen for broadcast by a television rights holder in a particular territory. CS and AM revealed that subscribers would be able to choose a season ticket package, individual games or discounted rates for particular matches and then this would be announced in August."

Fulhamerica23

Before people freak out. Fulham/Norwich WON'T be available. Only game in August that won't other than cup ties.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on July 31, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

You will need not only VPN but i would assume need a non-Uk credit card billed to non Uk address
Quark, strangeness and charm

tslyon

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on July 31, 2017, 09:54:01 PM
Before people freak out. Fulham/Norwich WON'T be available. Only game in August that won't other than cup ties.

Can you tell me where you are getting your schedule?

Cheers,

Steve

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: tslyon on August 01, 2017, 01:04:51 AM
Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on July 31, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Can you tell me where you are getting your schedule?

Cheers,

Steve

Obivoulsy we're not a part of iFollow, but the restrictions would still apply.

https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

therealjaybee

Bein Sports here in Australia are yet to announce which game is being broadcast and it looks like it'll be a toss-up between us and Villa vs Hull (seeing as both are not being televised)

Fingers crossed!